FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY

~ NEXT MORNING ~

||YN POV||

AWWWWW!! I am sooo excited as it's my first day at my new university i am a little nervous as i don't talk much with any person with whom i am not comfortable and as i don't know anyone from this university....how would i make new friends?? Ahhhhh!!! Ok i will leave all this to god....only he will help me to make new frnds now. Then after shrugging off my thoughts i got up and went to get ready for university.

- AFTER HALF AN HOUR -

||A/n pov ||

Yn had so much time left as she woke up early because she didn't wanted to get late on her first day :)...she decided to go to university by walking instead of taking a bus..

ON THE WAY >>

|| Y/N POV ||

I was walking on footpath when i saw a little girl running on the other footpath which was on the other end of road...she was running and her grandma was running after her to catch her.

After running a little she fell on the footpath and started crying suddenly a boy wearing a hoodie came there picked the girl in his arm and started singing a sweet melody to make the girl comfortable. After some minutes the girl stoped crying and the boy made the girl stand up on the ground and then acted all cute and childish in front of her so that she can laugh...and she literally started laughing.
I felt my heart warming after seeing this cute veiw.

* yn in mind * : wow !! This boy is so cute and sweet...not just he made the girl stop crying but made her laugh again as she was laughing before he is just an angle.....but suddenly she woke up to reality and checked the time and realised that she was late for university so she rushed in a hurry.

|| A/n pov ||

Yn reached to university but was running in the direction of her class and got bumped into someone and said --

Yn : hey i am sor- * she cut off after realising his face was same as the boy she saw outside *

Yn : hey you are the sweet boy who helped the little gi-- * he cut off her words saying *

??? : instead of saying sorry you are here making some stories to get my attention huh ? * coldly *

Yn : why would i make stories to get YOUR attention ?

??? : How would i know huh ? You are the one who wants my attention not me ok ! Now get out of my way and never bump into me again.

After saying all this he left from there and yn was standing there dumbfounded.

Yn in mind : wait a sec..why would i be wanting his attention huh !? I don't even know him properly and this fool started scolding me for no reason and i was here only to compliment him for his kind work. But he is not that sweet and soft tho.

•After sometime•

Teacher : yn you are late on your furst day how can you be so irresponsible huh ?

Yn : sorry sir...it won't happen again.* smile *

Teacher : ok come inside. So everyone she is new student of our class.. she got transferred here yesterday. Y'all please cooperate with her and make her your frnd.

Class : OK SIR !!!!

teacher : yn take your seat next to nancy.

•Yn went to the seat and sat there.

Nancy : hlo yn ! MY NAME IS NANCY. CAN WE BE FRNDS ?

YN : why not ?

• Then they shaked hands.

--After 4 lectures it was lunch break--

Nancy : hey guys come here! So yn is our new frnd and yn they are lara, yunki and milly my frnds.

Yn : hii! Nice to meet you all.*smile*

Lara : hey yn! So as you are our new frnd so you're going to join us for the lunch ok!

Yn : ok.

After a little chitchat three of them left and yn left the class with nancy as nancy wanted to go to washroom.

To be continued