4

Sarah came out of her room and she opened her phone's video recorder to record them.

She saw saanvi tasting an avocado sandwich made by Gammi and Pooja, as she recorded saanvi moans at the taste of breakfast.

She remarked, "This is my first time having an avocado sandwich" Sarah asked, "How much you rate it from 10?"

Saanvi looked at her as if she was not aware of her presence and said, "First of all good morning, and secondly I'll rate an 8 to this"

Pooja asked, "Why this less?" Binita said stepping into the living room with the boys, "Cause it's really difficult to get a 10 on 10 from her, she doesn't give compliments"

Saanvi didn't answer in her defense and let them assume, gammi interrogated, "Why you haven't had an avocado sandwich before?"

Saanvi answered before she stuffs another bite, "Because it's very expensive and out of my parents and my budget, we cannot even dream of having this"

They all looked at her with sympathetic expressions as they had it in their childhood, saanvi looked at them and said, "Come on don't give me pitiful expressions I hate it and I had many things which are so delicious and I  am sure you never had them"

Pribom questioned, "Like what?" Saanvi turned back to answer the lady sitting on the couch, "Like....um....' Dal ka dulha' and..... many things" She shook her head as if she couldn't remember.

Lhaze asked curiously, "What's the dish?" Saanvi answered, "It is made from two main ingredients basically and there is tadka of garlic and red chilly"

She continued, "If you are giving it to a patient who is obviously ill then you are recommended to avoid the tadka"

Amrita questioned, "So what's the recipe and its benefit"

saanvi scrolled her phone and said, "It's made from wheat flour and Pigeon pea, and wheat has protein, vitamin B, magnesium, and carbohydrates"

She continued," and Pigeon pea consists of carbohydrates, protein, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, and vitamin B"

Pooja remarked, "Bro you sound like our diet trainer!" They all chuckled and saanvi made a done face.

Gammi said, "Make it for lunch" saanvi said, "Lunch? No, you are not gonna like it for lunch, have it for dinner"

Jin said, "But we should have something light for dinner, isn't it sa-so-se, whatever your name is" saanvi gave him a look like 'you seriously don't know my name'

Jungkook cleared, "it is not like we don't know your name, we know it but we can't pronounce it"

When Saanvi's glare turned into a normal stare they took a breath of relief, saanvi said, "My name is Saa-nvi" she said breaking the letter of her name.

She continued, "There is a saying that 'Subha ameer ki Tarah Khao, dupahre mein gareebo ki Tarah aur raat Mein raja ki tarah' and most Indians follow this"

Suga asked being curious, "What does this mean?"

Saanvi answered, "It means in the morning eat like a rich, in the afternoon eat like poor in night after so much hard work you have done eat like a king"

Namjoon asked, "Why king? And why like rich?" Saanvi said, "Because the rich eat a balanced diet in the morning being conscious which leads to a healthy breakfast"

"While poor don't get enough food and like a king because in India king is served with 56 dishes and he finishes them all, so after hard work it likes a king so that you can get a good sleep"

They nodded their head as they got a piece of new information about India, sarah stopped recording this all and smiled watching the video.

binita said, "I forgot to tell you all there is a gym upstairs too with your other rooms"

Pooja complained, "How can you forget binita di (elder sister)?" Lhaze said, "We would have continued our gym and see how much we eat in 2 days"

Sarah said cooling them down," it's okay guys, she is a human and this happens look she came with us all long till here, appreciate her efforts okay?" She asks in the end.

Everyone nodded while saanvi looked at her as the thought rang in her mind 'She deserves it better, look how she calmed them down just like a leader'

Saanvi looked at binita as if telling her from her eyes that 'this is how a leader should be', binita turned her head in another direction and saanvi said, "I am going to my room"

They nodded to her and she went inside her room, she closed the door and a message popped on her phone warning her about the thought in her mind.

'Saanvi don't think that if you behave like a bad leader we are going to change the leader, no! That is not going to happen' She looked at the name of the person and binita flashed.

Saanvi sighed and said while sitting on the bed, "When I have no talent then why you are sticking me here, you know I'll bring just criticism to this group"

It was night time and everyone gathered down to have the newly known 'Dal ka dulha' saanvi put the pot down on the floor where everyone was sitting.

Saanvi warned, "Don't overeat, first have one plate and then wait for 5 minutes as you'll feel like eating more but your stomach will be extra full"

"You mean we'll feel the food in our stomach a few minutes later?" Sarah asked and saanvi nodded.

They took one plate when boys were about to use saanvi said, "aa-abbb--abb" She couldn't say anything but her voice made them halt.

Saanvi took a deep breath and said, "Use a spoon, and don't disrespect the dish by eating it with chopsticks"

They looked at each other and nodded they kept the chopsticks aside and took spoons, saanvi said, "If you couldn't be able to chew due to dryness then drink some Dal from your plate"

They nodded and they had their meal, everyone took the first bite and moaned at the taste of it.

Binita said, "I taste it when you didn't add the tadka and it doesn't taste that good but the tadka has made it heavenly"

Saanvi nodded at her compliment and Pooja said, "I can feel the heaviness of the dish in the first bite and it's quite out of my taste but I can have it without much argument"

Gammi said, "It's easier to cook too" Sarah said, "The cute flowers are enhancing its beauty by the way" They all ate and the boys saw the bond ozone share.