5

It was 4:30 a.m in morning, jungkook entered inside the gym only to find 2 people already present there.

Both of them bowed to jungkook and he asked,"Sarah and Pooja, I didn't knew you'll be in gym"

Three of them smiled at his words and Continued their training while they plugged earphones in their ears.

By the time of breakfast ozone was sitting and sandwich with mango juice was placed on table.

They were eating their breakfast when they heard footsteps and some people walking downstairs.

Binita with bangtan was standing there when they slightly bowed to them and continue eating, binita said,"we are going for a meeting with diet planner and I want saanvi to come with us"

Pirbom asked,"Why only Saanvi?" Boys eyes widen as much they know saanvi is elder then her so why she's calling her by her name?

Binita didn't knew about Boys confusion so she answered,"because she is leader of the group" saanvi got up from her place and went inside her room.

Sarah looked at saanvi's plate and sighed, she picked saanvi's plate and kept it inside refrigerator because she didn't ate, she again took her seat beside others.

Binita knew about her short temper actually they all are short temper people in some situation and saanvi hate the fact that she is the leader because she doesn't think of herself as a deserving candidate.

Soon saanvi came out from her room being ready in a yellow kurti and white salwaar while her white net duppata surrounds her neck. She had small bindi on her forehead, long earrings in her ears, she had done light makeup.

Gammi complimented,"looking pretty, saanvi" Pooja rizzed,"girl in yellow kurti is mine" saanvi chuckled and lhaze asked,"bring a good diet plan, you know what I mean right?" Saanvi nodded.

They all sat down in meeting room when V asked,"Why did pribom and gammi called you by your name when you are elder then them?"

Saanvi looked at him and said,"because they call me like this since high school we all were in same classroom"

their eyes widen at her words and binita explained,"in India children a year younger are also in same class as the other children who are a year elder then them because some parents send their children to study at the age of 3 and some at the age of 4 so it starts like this"

They nodded but still they couldn't get it right, diet planner entered inside the meeting room and greeted them all.

After checking every member's photo and details, diet planner said,"this can't be, can you see these girls, they are so fat! No no they need to loose alot of weight"

That's when saanvi got reminded of lhaze's words, 'you know what I mean, right?' Saanvi opposed,"all members are fine, just that they have chubby physique doesn't mean they need to loose weight"

Diet planner said,"no, being honest they shouldn't get selected, people like them are not for k-pop industry"

Saanvi said her voice calming,"yes, you are right, they are not for k-pop industry they are for Indian pop, they can dance, they can sing and they can write too"

Binita said,"she's right, i don't think there is any problem in this" saanvi demanded,"you are a nutritionist so give a balanced diet plan for us, that's it"

Diet planner looked at Boys but then he went out of the meeting room looking pissed, suga blurted out,"you were rude!"

V said,"this is not the way to talk" saanvi looked at them with furrowed brows and asked,"then I should let them say anything about them? And i wasn't talking i was debating over this shitty topic"