1

those teenager girl who arrived in an unknown nation yesterday was coming out from the booked hotel for them by their company. 

those makeup artists, hair dressers and different outfits which was given to them made them looks like queens, their company really treats them well but they can't say same for this one. 

they entered inside the building with wide eyes as everyone who were rushing stopped on their place to look at the highly new and unrecognizable presence. 

those girls just looked here and there innocently while their eyes roamed to find at least someone whom they know but it was an useless try. 

a women in her late 30's approached them with a not-so satisfied smile and questioned,"how can i help you?" 

they looked at the women in front of them who was judging them as they wore kurti with dupatta totally different for the people present there. 

she looked at them as if she hasn't seen anyone like this, sarah asked in her composed voice,"we are from India, the group who's here to get trained" she said the last sentence to remind her. 

the women nodded and welcomed them with wide smile still the judgement didn't left her eyes, people around them talked in Korean while side eyeing them. 

they uncomfortably moved towards the elevator and was guided across the floor towards a cabin where the name plate was placed saying 'Bang Si-hyuk'. 

they took a deep breath as they entered behind the lady they met before, getting inside the warm cabin they released a shaky breath as their manager came towards them engulfing them into a heart warming hug.

the lady left from their as the girls joined their hands in 'namaste' as they were thanking her, she also bowed while once again that lady glanced them from head-to-toe. 

they placed themselves in meeting room while some men entered inside and they stood greeting them and bang pd. 

bang pd said,"so girls this is bangtan sonyeondan" boys nodded looking at them while they passed a professional smile to them. 

binita informed,"your group name is Ozone" girls looked at them with confusion build eyes as if asking 'what does 'ozone' means?'

saanvi said clearing,"Ozone is a layer in atmosphere which protects Earth from harmful UV Rays" BTS observed how she cleared their question while others nodded. 

gammi guessed,"so our fandom name is 'Earth'?" binita nodded and she showed her sunshine smile, the elder line looked at her with soft gaze. 

bang pd said,"so the leader of your group is.." all the girls looked at sarah because she have all the capabilities to be a leader, binita continued bang pd's words,"saanvi paras"

saanvi looked at binita as if she got a thunder shock while others eyes widen too, saanvi stood up from her place as her eyes spoke something to binita which she knew well enough. 

there is just silence as BTS observed this with bang pd girls were too shock to react but they heard someone clapping looking in direction it was sarah

she said hugging saanvi,"congrats, we'll look forward to learn from you, leader" saanvi shook her heads in denial to sarah she said,"no i don't deserve it, you do"

saanvi looked and binita and said,"why are you making me a leader when we already have a capable candidate for it? sarah deserves it while i don't know anything"

saanvi continued as she took steps towards binita who was standing there,"she have experience, she has been class monitor and school's student head, she's rocked into that then give her this position as its meant for her"

binita said strictly as it was now looking like drama in front of the not-so-familiar presence,"this is not a suggestion saanvi, this is a decision and you are not given a choice you are meant to accept it without any arguments, you should be happy you are getting such reasonable position"

saanvi said her voice calming down which is known to be dangerous,"which is for my friend and i thought we have discussed about it" binita said,"accept your situation, you have any issues?"

as binita asked this to other members her eyes showed how serious she to which they shook their head in denial and saanvi looked at them being astonished. 

saanvi said as her words came out in whisper which was heard by binita,"w-why are you making me the main c-character?...." her lips trembled feeling the responsibility which is given to her.

saanvi asked,"where is the restroom if you'll excuse me?" bang pd pointed towards the direction and she left from there. 

they sat back and waited for saanvi to come while BTS introduced themselves, saanvi knocked and entered inside and gave an apologetic smile and sat at her place.

bang pd said,"so you know them now and they are the one who is going to train you all" again they were silent and only thing which was going in their head was 'BTS is going to train them'

binita said,"there is a 3 story building in which on the ground floor there are 8 rooms is taken by ozone, the first floor have 7 room which is taken by BTS and the second floor have, dance practice room, studio and a meeting room with the terrace above it."

they nodded at her words placing a map in their mind, pooja and J-hope asked,"does room have attached bathrooms?" they both are hygiene friendly.

binita and bang pd nodded and they sighed, while lhaze and jin asked,"what about kitchen?" binita cleared,"both floors have their own kitchens" saanvi released a sigh. 

pirbom said,"so when are we leaving? don't tell me we have to spend whole day here" saanvi chuckled at her words and said,"just wait fir few minutes, okay" pirbom nodded.

Suga asked,"may i know their names?" binita nodded and gestured them to introduced to themselves, they said introducing themselves.

'Takam Sarah'
'Amrita Kaur Shergill'
Pooja Dutta'
'Lhaze Zangden' 
'Saanvi Paras'
'Pirbom Tapen'
'Gammi Dabi'
and binita said after them,"i am binita roy, their manager"

boys nodded and they all stood up, ozone sat in the car given to them by company with their manager as they are going to hotel to take their luggage which will come in taxi at dorm. 

omg finally the first chapter is updated!! guys hear me out! please comment the stage name you like for all the members!! please please, the first comment will be taken!!! please!!!!