Teaser Monica Vokasovich revenge book

Tuesday, May 1st, 2022

Read full book
Monica Vokasovich's revenge
This is just a trailer

00:00 am

"Glass of champagne, my love? You know, I'm really glad you swiped me on BumChumz, I guess I'll have to get you more than just a good vintage bottle of 1787 Château Lafite," He looked at her with shady eyes, but all she saw was flashy dilated pupils.

He dressed her in silk and sexy high heeled slippers...
He sat her on the softest couch She'd ever sat on...
They sipped their wine and kissed softly. He gave her a Kohinoor diamond bracelet with an anklet and then a marquise necklace with earrings to match...
Then he got up and walked toward the stereo, she was staring at his bum in a Tom Ford Suit!
He got back to her and helped her up.
And
He placed his arms around her waist and stood behind her back, rubbing his Penis into her crack...
He unzipped her dress until it was on the floor...
She took off her heels he rubbed his Penis onto her bare body, and then his beard at the back of her neck as she chuckled from the sensations it gave her stomach and back...
Then he slowly did it along her face and she really enjoyed it...
He took off her bra and got ice from the ice bucket and held a chuck in his mouth so he could keep holding her warm, soft? fluffy, silky skin...
He rubbed the cube along her face, shoulders, neck, and back...
His hands now on her thighs as he rubbed the icecube lower down her back and allover her bum and his hands now on her sexy feet as he rubbed the ice cube allover her legs and finally his hands on the floor and he rubbed the ice cube on her ankles and each foot...
She lifted them, and he snogged her, to warm up his mouth before he grabbed another ice cube...
She lifted each foot one by one, and he rubbed the ice cube on her feet...
Then, holding her with one arm, he used the other to stick cubes in her buttocks...
Then he gave her an orgasm using the ice cubes in her pussy...
She absolutely loved it..
Before long his pie was in her holes on each side...
Punching in and out as he rode her like a rodeo and kissed her and rubbed his beard on her chest....
When he was down he was back again...
This went on for hours and hours...
She loved to bite and suck his beard and stroke his bum she also liked a quick glimpse of his buttocks...
She loved to stroke his bum with her fingernails...
She found him irresistible...
The lights were all clapped off and so was the fire, only just incase someone tried calling the police about all the screaming!

(Alarm clock chimes) It was 4:30 am...