Epilogue

Renesmee POV:

I looked up to see Jacob staring at me, with an adoring expression on his face. I smiled up at him, and he gave me the sweet smile I know and love.

When it came time to say, "I do." We were both more than ready to get it over with.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest whispered.

It was wonderful, so much that the guests had to clear their throats to read us apart.

It was a beautiful day, and I couldn't help but be glad it was full. All of my family was here, it may have taken me half a century to fully accept my father, but it turned out well.

I thought back to my mother's wedding day. I'd never seen her so happy. Dad looked as if he had achieved a long term goal of his.

I smiled at that thought, "Nessie?"

Someone ripped me from my trance, "Yes?"

I looked up to see my mother carrying a smirk on her face, and she ripped me from Jacob. "Just remember, blink twice if you need help and be safe." She threw me a bag and I felt my face heat up.

I placed a hand on her face, Mom!

She smirked and skipped off, I could tell Dad was trying hard not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and stalked back to Jacob, "What's up my beautiful wife? Do I get to live another day?"

I sighed, "This is what's up." I threw him the bag, and when he looked inside he burst out laughing.

He wiggled his eyebrows and I placed a hand on his face, I'm going to kill you.

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "Oh well!"

Music began, cueing our need to go dance. I cringed at the thought but was swept away by Jake.

It was a slow dance, and I just rested my head on his shoulder. It was a beautiful night, one to remember forever.