Chapter 4: Ring of Fire

Edward's POV:

I ran back to the house to see Alice waiting, "Don't go after him!" she yelled, "It'll only make it worse!"

"What am I supposed to do?" I argued, "Let my son die?"

She shook her head, "Renesmee, Bella, and you will go. You'll leave at noon. Someone will assist you, I can't see who."

We all nodded and discussed how to find him. We knew that he'd been taken, but what else did we know?

~

Edward Jacob's POV:

"Come with me young one, I won't hurt you!" a voice called.

I jumped down, "You won't hurt me unless you have a reason, why?" The voice didn't appear. Instead, a hand covered my mouth and I struggled against it.

"Because, I just have to trade you for your mom!" the figure replied.

What?

"Are you a weird fan?"

The voice growled, "I'm not weird!" The weird guy dragged me through a forest.

"Yeah you are, just know that you're not special," I mumbled.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing!"

"I should just give you to the Volturi, they'll kill you!" The weirdo chuckled, "I'm having mercy on you kid!"

Yeah right. Uncle Aro would never. Daddy? Can you hear me? I'm with a weirdo in a forest!

The guy threw me on the ground and tackled me before I could run. He held me in his arms and lit a ring of fire in the middle of the clearing, he put me in the middle of the weird satanic looking ring thing.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number, "Hello? Yes, I have Edward Jacob, and if you don't meet me in this forest in five minutes, he'll be ash!" He hung up, obviously proud of himself, and smirked.

"Hear that kid? Clock's ticking for your life!"

I rolled my eyes, four minutes passed and I got bored, "You do realize Aro's my uncle right?"

He glared at me, "Nice try, kid!" He chuckled, "30 seconds, and the Volturi would never deal with someone lik-

He fell to the ground, "What did you just call my nephew?"

"JANE!"

She smiled, "Hello, little EJ!"

Renesmee was now sitting next to the man, "How dare you insult him like that?"

"Ren!"

She smiled, "EJ, you're my life. I'll do anything to make you safe!"

I grinned, Mommy and Daddy were running, "Oh, EJ!" Mommy looked scared.

I shrugged and jumped over the ring of fire. "I was bored so I acted like I needed to stay there!"

Dad and Ren fell over laughing, Mom was shaking her head and Jane was giggling.

Auntie walked over to the man, "Now, what to do with you?" She clicked her tongue, "Decisions, decisions," she smirked, "I bet Aro would lov-"

"NO, PLEASE!" the man was screaming.

"How dare you interrupt me, you're ash now!" Auntie turned toward the woods, "FELIX! Take care of this! I would like to go home now!"

Uncle Felix came and dragged the soon-to-be-ash-vampire out to Volterra.

I looked up at Dad, "Are you proud of me?"

"Yes, but, what for?"

"For being brave!" I smiled. I may be in my fifties, but I'm four at heart.

"Of course I am EJ!" he chuckled.

Ren glared at him, "EJ, how COULD you?" she snapped, "YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT!" She stomped over to me, "Next time, just tell me! Kay?"

Her glare softened once I nodded, "Good!" I hugged her and smirked as I shoved her and ran.

~

A/N: IK THIS WAS SHORT IM SO SORRY!