Arthur-Harriet's baby...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov.

    Harriet turned to look at the men and gasped , tears filled in her red eyes and rolled down as the men looked down at her with love and softness in his eyes..

    " Dean.." she muttered and hugged her brother tight.

    " Don't cry princess, I am fine.." he said rubbing her back.

    " Dean...dad..he killed...our dad..!!" Harriet cried out loud.

    Dean frowned whereas Damian gritted his teeth...

    Before Damian could burst on Harriet again , Dean showed his palm and stopped him. He let Harriet cry and then pulled out of the hug.

    " That's not true Princess.." Dean said wipping her tears.

    Harriet looked up at her brother with teary confused eyes.

    " Come sit down first , I will tell you everything.." Dean said and made her sit on the bench placed in the corridor.

    " Princess I and dad work for intelligence department as secret agents from a long time. From last few years we were cosplaying as mafias and working with Lawrence , the Italian mafia to expose him... That night they found about us and that nasty men and his son tried to kill Morris's parents." Dean said and Harriet remember how Arthur cried for his mother that day , she was no more now.

      " Arthur killed Lawrence but his son Sebastian ran to the Burmese , they are the worst people out of all the mafias in the world , there's no such crime they didn't commit till now . The Burmese didn't lay a finger on you is just because of Arthur... About Arthur or you can say Morris he is a mafia king who kills his enemies mercilessly but whatever he does is for good cause , Russia is completely free from drug and drug addicts is all because of Morris. He has multiple times supplied ammunition to our department during the wars. "

      Harriet gulped but the lump in her throat kept getting bigger and bigger with Dean's each word.

     " Dad and I went into hiding because Sebastian , Drake Burmese were behind us and somehow Morris contacted us... He moved us to a safer place , Dad had evidences against Sabastian which he wanted to give to Morris... But when Dad went to meet him someone shot Dad." Dean said with a heavy sigh.

     " He..he sh..ot him Dean.." Harriet said with difficulty and tears in her eyes.

    " No princess he didn't, it was someone else , maybe someone from Drake's side." Dean tried to make her understand but Harriet shook her head frantically.

    She doesn't want to accept that she shot the men she loved her for the thing he never did...

    " No De..an I... I saw.. with my o..wn eyes.." she said holding her brother's arms with her shivering hands.

    " No princess Arthur didn't shot Dad, he has been protecting us all along." Dean spoke cupping her cheeks , Harriet was looking pale now she didn't want to imagine nor accept the fact.

     She removed Dean's hands from her face shaking her head. Then she remembered something and looked at Dean.

    " Mom... He-"