Harriet is leaving...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov 

   I was taken aback and then felt my shoulder getting wet... Was he crying..!??

   " Arthur... Wh..at.. Why are you crying..!? " I asked pulling away from the hug, his eyes were red and cheeks were stained with tears.

   He didn't say anything but his eyes were turning more red as he was trying way too hard to control his tears... I don't know what's the problem with this mens,  for God sake tears are not the sign of weakness one should crying and let things go and that needs a lot of courage...

    I pulled him to the couch with me and as I sat down he lied down placing his head on my lap...

    " Arthur what happened..!? Why are you so sad..!? " I asked moving my hands through his hair.

   "Babydoll... God punished... me , he took my mom... from me babydoll...she is gone... She always said if ever...I wronged an innocent... person it will bounce back... at me with double folds... I did so wrong with... you... and I... got the punishment too... He took the most precious... person from me. " I felt his pain in his words and for the first time I saw him as a normal man who has feelings not the demon Arthur ,who tortured me..!

    " Sshhh... She is always with you, you know she is watching you so stop being sad and making her worried for you. " I said , he clutched my hand to his chest...

   " Please don't you... ever leave me baby doll... " He muttered and slowly fell asleep.

    That night I thought it through... He wasn't actually a bad person just cruel sometimes and extremely possessive towards his people... Also Freya told me how much Arthur did for her, whatever he did with me was because of the misunderstanding but still I am not able to forgive him and maybe time will heal the wounds he gave me...

    Don't know when I too fell asleep with his head still on my lap...

    I was in deep sleep when I felt someone carrying me and taking me somewhere...I shot open my eyes calling Arthur's name.

    " It's me babydoll...go back to sleep." He said gently placing me on the bed.

    I was still very sleepy so I just closed my eyes back....I felt his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer and put his head on my bosom , honestly I was too tired to do anything so I let him sleep like that...

     The next day when I woke up I was in his bedroom and he was nowhere around the room , I got up and went to my bedroom...I think now that he knows the truth I can leave this place , but suddenly I felt empty thinking about leaving this place , Freya and as much as I resent saying this I didn't wanted to leave him not after knowing the real him...

    I was thinking all this when he barged inside my room like a maniac , I was ready to snap at him when he came and hugged me tight so tight that I was about to fall back...

    " I thought you were going to leave me..." He said and I pulled out from his embrace.

    " As you know the truth already so I was actually thinking to leave..." I said and instantly saw hurt in his eyes.

    He didn't say anything so I went to the bathroom to get fresh... I took hot shower and wore the robe ,when I came out I saw him sitting on the bed with head down . I tried to ignore him and walked inside my closet...I wore a smile tshirt and jeans , the clothes didn't belong to me actually nothing here belonged to me so I was free to leave which I wanted so badly...! Right

     Nope... wrong I don't want to leave and he too doesn't want me to leave , since past few days he has treated me like a princess and I don't what to call the feeling I saw in his eyes for me....but alas I had to leave or atleast pretend to leave ,he made me cry since the day I entered the mansion and today by my leaving act I am so gonna make him cry for me...

      To fake my leaving I took a small empty black bag and went out of the closet.... Ready to leave .

    " Arthur I will take my leave..." I said but he didn't raise his head .

    Damn I hope my plan doesn't back fire on me...

   I went out of the room and still he didn't come behind which pissed me off a little...I got down the stairs hurriedly ,what does he thinks of himself ...bastard , moron , jerk yesterday he was crying for me like a banshee and today he doesn't care when I am leaving...

    I took hasty step towards the door when someone held my wrist ,I turned back and it was the one and only Mr Arthur Raynott...

    " Please don't go...!" He said slowly and from the corner of my eyes I saw the servants and guards halted in their place and watching us... Well I don't care.

   " Why...!?"

   " I need you... " He said in his broken tone and my heart shuttered hearing him.

   " Arthur you brought me here to punish me but now you found out it wasn't me then why I should stay here..
i- " he cut me short with his words.

   " It's true I brought you here to punish you but trust me babydoll I started caring for you and I even forgot that you were my enemy even before I found the truth...I...love you babydoll.." he said looking straight into my eyes and I frozed at his confession.

    It was too much to take in when he sat on his knees and took my hand in his...

    " I truly love you babydoll, please don't leave me...!"

   I saw the guards and servants stunted expression and him sitting on his knees doesn't suit his image so I asked him to stand and took him to the bedroom...

    " Babydoll you are not leaving right..!?" He asked once we reached the room.

   " I am not leaving..." I said still in daze of his confession , suddenly he pulled me in a tight hug .

   " Thank you so much babydoll..." He said kissing my head and I pulled away from him.

    " Arthur honestly I don't know what I feel for you..." I said and his expression turned sad.

   " But...I am sure I don't wanna leave you either , I will try to give our relationship a chance and some time to bloom."

   " Ofcourse babydoll , I promise I will give you so much love that you won't have any other option but to reciprocate my love." He said with a small smile and I swear he looked human with that smile , it wasn't his maniac smile but a genuine smile.

    " I hope so..." I said and he pulled me more close to him.

   " Thank you babydoll for staying..."

   " Mention not Mr Arthur..." I said and he smiled again , damn if he kept smiling I don't know about him but I surely will fall for his smile.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛