Nightmare...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

    He sweeped my feet off the floor and carried me to our bed... my breathe quicken as he hovered over me and nervous sweat broke down from my forehead...

    " Relax babydoll..." He said and wipped my forehead.

   " If you don't want it-"

    " No...I want you but... Can you be gentle please...!" I said and he smiled and nodded .

    He lied beside me and pulled me over his body...

    " Today I will take you to heaven..." He said capturing my lips into a passionate kiss and I found myself melting.

    He thrusted his tongue and moved it inside my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth...

    In between all this I felt his hands on my butt cheeks , even though there was fabric to block his hands from touching my skin directly but I could still feel the hotness from his touch... He started massaging my ass cheeks and moans left my mouth and this time I was really moaning out of  pleasure he was giving me.

    He pulled out of the kiss when I was short of Breathe and we looked in each  other's eyes....

    I broke the eyes contact as he lifted my nighty to my waist and pulled the strings of my panty... I was too embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

    " Hey babydoll , there's nothing to be embarrassed... " He said lifting my chin up and pecking my lips.

    " I didn't even start yet..." He said with a mischievous smile and I fell harder for him.

     I hide my face in his chest as he laughed out loud...

    " Babydoll I will show you the most beautiful flower today..." He said and I turned red from his dirty talks.

    Then he pulled my underwear and threw it on the floor.... The cold air from the air conditioner hit my pussy and I shivered. I was speculating everything when he pulled my legs either side of his thighs and I felt more exposed and cold air entering inside me...

    " Wow...!" He exclaimed with a gasp and I looked at his face.

    " Look at your back babydoll , in the mirror you can see the flower blooming... " I turned my head a little and saw my pussy wide open in the mirror.

     " Something is missing... yes the nectar...!" He said I felt his finger on my vagina , he started rubbing it around my clit but not the part I wanted him too touch... I was shaking in pleasure from his constant rubbing and in a minute I blew up.

    " It's there... so beautiful and looks delicious.. " he said licking his lips and I looked back in the mirror, oh god I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. My pussy was dripping with my white juice as he was still keeping it open with his fingers .

   " Arthur please..." I said with my red face and he flipped me over.

   " There's alot babydoll..." He said with smug look and I was getting more wet for him.

   He pulled the knot from my nighty and threw it on the floor , he pushed my breast up and it popped over my bra , he leaned over me and I saw my boobs vanishing inside his mouth...he was savouring over them one by one .

    I was already shivering when I felt his boner in between my thighs and now he was untieing the knot from his robe...he threw the robe on the floor and first time I noticed his finely built abs and his length was freaking huge...I turned my head to other side to hide my flushed face.

    He chuckled and went down in between my legs and licked me down... I felt the pressure of his mouth as he sucked me hard... I was about to reach my orgasm when he pulled back his mouth and I took deep breathes .

    He was looking at my face contemplating God knows what , but I wanted him ,the knot in my stomach was getting tighter and I wanted him to remove it....

    " Arthur please I want you..." I said with a heavy breathe and he smirked in satisfaction.

   " As you say babydoll..." He pushed my legs wide apart and upwards taking a clearer view of my pussy and then stood on his knees.

   " Your dark pussy matches so well with this red heels of yours baby doll." He said kissing my ankel.

    He started rubbing the head of his dick on my vagina and it felt like heaven...I rolled my eyes and threw my head back as he penetrated through me and entered inside my pussy hole.

      " AHH... you are still so tight babydoll..." He groaned and made his first thrust and I bite my lips to restrain myself from screaming .

    " Just bare it for few seconds babydoll , you will be fine..." He said moving further in and I clutched the matress tight .

    As he said after sometime I felt a wave of pleasure washed over me as I came for him... he increased his pace and started thrusting hard , I was a moaning mess and after an hour of love making we released at the same time. He pulled out and lied beside me , we were breathing heavily and trying to catch our breathe.

     " Are you tired babydoll..." He asked turning towards me .

   " Not much..." As soon as those words left my mouth he pulled me over his body and I gasped.

   " Ride over me my queen..." He said and I turned chilly red , I wanted to but I was clueless about all such sex postions...

    He read my thoughts and adjusted his cock under me and I sat over it taking it in completely.... I rode over him and he massaged my breast and butt simultaneously , we were wild the entire night...the room was filled with our sweaty scent and moans .

     He was actually a pro and took me in every sex postion possible , almost after another two hours of love making we finally fell asleep in each other's arms...it was truly a bliss .

     It wasn't long enough when suddenly I was thrown into a dark room and then a focus light switched on and under it was dad and then another focus light switched on and under it was Dean....I got up and tried to run to them but someone held both my hands and suddenly two guys in black fit appeared behind dad and Dean , infront of my eyes they slit dad and dean's throat with a sharp knife....

    " Nooooo...." I shouted at the top of my lungs and my eyes flew open in a room , I looked around and Arthur pulled me in his embrace...

   " Sshhh babydoll , it was just a nightmare..." He said rubbing my back and I broke into tears , all that felt so real.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛