Harriet and Hannah's plan

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

    Hannah was consoling Harriet who was crying her heart out...

    " Harriet he never loved you , he is also a selfish mafia bastard." Hannah said through her gritted teeths.

    Harriet pulled away from the hug and wipped her tears.

    " I won't let him make a fool out of me anymore, he has to answer my questions..." Harriet said with her red teary eyes.

    " No Harriet it will be a huge mistake, if you confront him like that he might kill you too...we need a plan Harriet , please listen to me ok..!"

    " I don't know anything, I just want to kill that bastard...!"

    " I know Harriet and I will help you... but if he finds you know his true face he will kill you too and you will not be able to save your brother. Yes Dean is still alive and hiding well." She said holding Harriet's hand and filling her with new hope.

    " Thank you Hannah..! I will never be able repay you back for whatever you are doing for me."

    " It's not needed Harriet because of him I am away from my family..." she said as a lone tear rolled down her eyes.

    " What happened with you Hannah..!?" Harriet asked keeping her hand on Hannah's shoulder , she looked up and gulped the lump in her throat.

    " My Dad used to work for the African Burmese, they are people who destroy illegal weapon and drugs consignments... once my dad destroyed Morris's huge drug consignment and then... he killed my dad and captured me four years back . " Hannah said and Harriet wipped her tears.

    " Don't worry Hannah you will be free very soon..."

    " Hmm...only African Burmese can help us , my dad was their loyal worker and I am sure if I contact them they will help me ."

   " But how will you contact them and what next... I have heard Morris is very powerful name in the entire underworld."

    " You are right and that's why we need a good plan , if somehow you go to African Burmese or maybe we can fake your kidnapping by the Burmese then Morris will come to save you..."

    " But why will he come , he has nothing to do with me... he was just fooling me." Harriet said as more tears rolled down her eyes .

    " Yeah...I know but... do you know why did he keep you here all this while..?"

    " Because he wanted to avenge Sebastian.."

   " Yeah but after he found you have nothing to do with Sebastian right , but... you were daughter of Mr Blake Winston and Dean Winston's sister he thought to use you as a bait..."

    " But what does he want from my Dad and brother...!? Why did he killed my father...!!!!?" Harriet screamed in frustration and pain of heart break.

    " Harriet calm down and listen to me carefully... your dad and brother aren't mafias , they work as secret criminal agents and they have alot of proof against Morris... now you understand why he targeted you..!? " Harriet was numb to the core after hearing what Hannah said.

     " Hannah when will we be carrying out the plan..?" Harriet asked with an emotionless face , she was determined to take her revenge from the cruel mafia king.

     " He will be back by tomorrow evening and we will carry out our plan just an hour before his arrival... all the guards will be busy and I will sneak you out secretly from there I will ask the Burmese to pick you up..."

    " Hmm..." Harriet nodded and Hannah left the room after giving her a light shoulder pat.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛