Harriet finds Morris's truth..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

     Arthur left for London in the evening with Damian and strictly ordered Jarvis and Hannah to look after me , he is just too worried for me...

    I spent my time reading books in my room and contacted my friends , they both shouted at me for not contacting them for so many days and after lots of apologises they finally forgave me.

    Elsie was returning back to her country as the semester were over and she got to join Seattle's biggest company as an intern... I was very happy by the news .

     As the night fell , Arthur called me to check up on me , after talking to him I had my dinner and slept.

    Next day I asked Hannah to accompany me to the mall , I wanted to buy few things and Jarvis insisted to tag along with us... I didn't oppose because I know he loves Hannah and he wants to be close to her but she is playing hard to get.

    We settled in one car with two black limos filled with guards infront of us and three following us.

    " Jarvis two guards were enough , moreover you are there then why to bring so many guards "

     " Harriet ma'am , master has many rivals , you know business mens don't play fair and that's why I don't want to risk anything. If you got a tiny scratch Master will throw me to the lion." Jarvis said driving and I chuckled.

    " Hey won't, he isn't cruel like those dirty business mens ." I said and Hannah who was sitting on the co-piolet seat turned to say something but Jarvis grabbed her hand and kissed on her knuckles , she pulled her hand out and glared at him while blushing profusely.

     " I didn't see anything, you both can continue..." I said to tease them.

    " Darling see we got permission from Harriet ma'am.." he said and Hannah turned her face to look out of the window, trying to hide her cherry red face probably.

     We reached the mall and it was completely empty which was weird..

    " Jarvis I think they are closing , look not a single person is around." I said and he laughed nervously.

    " Ma'am Master must have emptied the mall as you were coming here for shopping.." Hannah said and I looked at Jarvis.

    " Harriet ma'am you please go ahead with your shopping , we will join you." Jarvis said and took Hannah to other corner.

    Weird... isn't it..!?

    Why so much security and protection, I shrugged and went to shop for the things I needed.

     After almost half an hour I was done and even Jarvis and Hannah came to join me... I purchased few things for them too and we all left.

     When we reached back to the mansion I got fresh and went to meet Freya as she was still unwell...

   I reached her room which seemed to be locked from inside , I was about to knock on the door when I heard Hannah's astonished and loud voice but her words confused me...