Bitchy snake..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

    Arthur walked inside the warehouse and was greeted by almost 50 mens in complete black attire with black mask and in the middle of them all was Drake Burmese sitting by crossing his legs and a dirty smirk playing on his lips.

     " Look who is here... The great Morris himself. " He said and his mens chuckled at Arthur.

    " Mr Arthur Raynott... don't you think you should be kneeling down infront of me rather then standing with your sore chest..."

    " No I don't think so..." Arthur said and smirked , his old lunatic smile was back which made everyone in the room gulp hard.

    Drake got angry and stood up abruptly pointing his gun's nozzle at Arthur's forehead..

   " Try to shoot and even before your bullet reach me there will be uncountable holes in your body..." Arthur said following his menace chuckle.

   " What..!?" Drake said and looked back , all his mens were put on their knees and behind each one of Burmese men were Arthur's competent guards.

    In a swift Arthur grabbed the gun from Drake's hand and kicked him in the shin , Drake groaned and fell on his knees...

    " I am Morris , the Mafia King...!!!"

    "  Do you think you can trap me so easily ." Arthur said fisting a hand full of his hair and jerking him to the floor.

   " But..but how..!?" Drake groaned and asked.

   " Did you forget Russia is mine and I keep a close eyes on my surrounding. We already knew you were in Gothenburg and my secret cult had a close eyes on you... they took down your mens one by one and you didn't even found , from the begining half of the men's here were mine... how stupid of you Drake Burmese..." Arthur said with a smirked.

    " Snowden go and bring my babydoll and Hannah here..!" Arthur said to the leader of his secret cult.

    In few minutes Snowden came back with Harriet and Hannah.

    A small smile appeared on his face as he saw Harriet who was getting down from the stairs...

    " We lost to the devil... he won." Hannah said in her hushed voice and Harriet clenched her jaws tight , her nails digged in her palm as she saw Arthur's smiling face.

    " Not after destroying my family." Harriet said and pulled the gun from one of the men's hand swiftly .

    Arthur's men were about to attack her but his one glare and they all stepped back...

    Harriet turned to Arthur and pointed the gun's nozzle at him...

   " Babydoll..." He muttered in disbelief.

   " Stop your drama Arthur Raynott or should I say Morris the fucking Mafia king. "

   " Babydoll I was about to tell you-"

   " Shut up you asshole , what were you going to tell me huh..! That you tortured my mom so much that she is in coma or that you...you shot dead my father or...you were using me to reach my brother and father . You betrayed me Arthur Raynott, you bloody betrayed me..."

    " What are you saying..liste-" Arthur shouted but his words were cut short by a loud bang.

    Before Arthur could complete himself further Harriet pulled the trigger and embedded two bullets one after another right in his chest .

    Damian and Jarvis who just reached Gothenburg ran towards their Master while the rest covered the entire place .

    After shooting Arthur , Harriet slumped on the floor as the gun slipped out of her hand , unknown feeling were hovering her from all the side which she was unable to differentiate.

    Arthur was covered in his own blood , he was trying not to close his eyes because he wanted to look at the love of his life for some more time...

    Both of them were looking at each other with tears flowing down their eyes.  

    " Jarvis help me.." Damian said shaking Jarvis and both tried to pick Arthur who waved his hand .

   " Master please let's go , blood is...flowing uncontrollably.." Damian said in his choked voice .

   " Da..mian...my Harriet.." Arthur whispered in his weak voice and closed his eyes .

    Damian clenched his jaw.

   " Snowden bring miss Harriet and Hannah with us.." he ordered.

   " Jarvis let's go..!"  Both of them picked Arthur and took him to the car , while Snowden brought Hannah and Harriet to the car as well . Harriet was sitting on the back seat like a lifeless person.

    He destroyed my family , he destroyed me then why...why..!? Am I feeling wrong , why do I feel I did something wrong...why  am I feeling guilty...!??

    He didn't love you Harriet he was just using you , don't feel guilty don't feel anything for him. It's over ....

     In 10 minutes they reached the hospital and Arthur was taken to the operation theatre immediately...

    Snowden brought Harriet and Hannah inside too , Jarvis went and hugged Hannah whereas when Damian saw Harriet his blood boiled in his veins... he took long strides and held her hand by the elbow jerking her to the other side.

    " Bitch , I knew you were upto no good...!!! I wish I never listened to Freya and killed you , even if after that Master would have killed me but atleast I would have saved him from a bitchy snake... He loved you so much-"

    " SHUT UP...!!! He never loved me , he used me. Before calling me a snake look at yourself , who are you people huh..! Fucking mafias killing innocents , selling drugs and blaming me , chasing my father and brother because they are good people..!!" Harriet shouted with rage and red eyes .

    " You never understood Master nor did you understood his pure love for you...! You are blind or really dumb to believe all the shit you said just now ." Damien said through his gritted teeths.

   Harriet let out a sarcastic chuckle and looked back at Damian with a disgusting expression.

    " Your Master was a fucking Bastard..!" she said and spitted on the side.

    Damian clenched his jaw and raised his hand to slap her but someone caught his hand mid air before it could touch Harriet...

    " Don't you dare Mr Damian..!"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛