Guilty..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

   Author's pov

   As soon as Damian saw Harriet his blood boiled in anger... He took few furious breathe trying to control his anger and moved towards Dean while  ignoring Harriet's existence.

   " Mr Dean we have done enough for you and I think now you should leave and take your sister along with you."

   " But Damian Arth-" Harriet opened her mouth to speak but Damian cut her harshly.

    " Don't you dare take master's name from your fucking mouth...!!"

    " Mr Damian please." Dean said with a hard glare , whatever the situation or condition is he would never let anyone talk to his sister badly.

    Harriet was guilty of what she has done , she wanted to apologise to Arthur and hide in his warm arms...

    Just as the commotion between them were about to begin the operation theatre's door opened and they all ran to the team of doctors coming out.

    " Doctor how is master Arthur..!?" Damian asked.

    " Sir , I am sorry to say but the bullets have done huge damage. One bullet went very close to his heart damaging vitals nerves which we have removed but the second bullet is still embedded in his upper ribs...We have decided to leave it there for a while as removing it will cause more damage. As of now patient's condition is very critical..." The head doctor said and left after patting his shoulder.

    Harriet felt a sharp pain in her chest , her heart was aching for Arthur the guy she loved ,the men who loved her to bits.

     The time she shot him and he fell on the ground but still he wanted her near him... all this was playing in her head , his care , his gentleness , his immense love for her everything was real but she crumpled it all with her own hands...

    " Don't you have any shame..!" Damian yelled looking at Harriet's numb emotionless face pulling her out of the trance.

    " Mr Damian.." Dean stood infront of Harriet with a stern look on his face.

    " Mr Dean because of your sister , my master in fighting for his life inside and you want me to be quite ...huh..! You don't know anything , our master loved your sister a lot and did so much for her but she turned out to be an unfaithful bitch..!" Damian gritted each of the words .

     Harriet's tears rolled down her eyes as she kept her forehead on Dean's back.

     He was a brother , it was unbearable for him to see his sister like that... He turned around and hugged her in his embrace rubbing her back gently.

    " If you have any shame left then get lost...!!!" This time Jarvis barked with a lot of anger .

    " Enough is enough...! I won't let my sister stay here another minute either." Dean retorted back angrily and held Harriet's hand .

    " Let's go princess.."

    " Dean no please...! I..I can't lea..ve h..im like this..." She cried.

    Jarvis scoffed hard and went from there to meet the doctors , all this was making him sick to his stomach. First she shot him and now she wants to be with him... Great just great...!

     Whereas Damian's anger was rising with each second.

    Dean cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

    " Princess please let's go , there's nothing left here for you , for us...hmm.." he said but she was stubborn and shook her head.

     " I ca..n't lea..ve him li..ke this ple..ase." she sobbed.

    Damian lept forward and held her arms turning her to face him .

    " Don't you have an ounce of shame left... Master is in that condition because of you , solely because of YOU. " He barked at her face making her shrink in terror and guilt.

    Dean pushed Damian away and raised his hand to punch him but Harriet held his hand.

    " De..an no ple..ase."

    " Leave before I kill you with my bare hands ." Damian said still glaring at Harriet.

    Dean gritted his teeths and punched Damian in the jaw.

    " Don't you dare talk to my sister like that ." He yelled and dragged Harriet out of the hospital.

    Dean called a cab so that they could leave for home and this time Harriet didn't say anything.

    She was emerged in deep thoughts but her tears were still flowing down like an unstoppable waterfall.

    Dean made her sit inside the cab and took her to an apartment building.

   As they reached there , he rang the bell and a beautiful lady opened the door.

   " Dean thank God you are back I was so worried for you..." Amanda said and hugged Dean .

   Dean pulled away and gave her small smile before pulling Harriet in the front.

   " Harriet.." Amanda's eyes widen looking at her condition.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛