16.|Jenga

Enjoy!

Playing  

___________________________

That day surely is going to be fun...

In the cozy living room, the air crackled with anticipation as Minho and Jisung prepared to face off in an epic game of Jenga. They already cleaned up the other game, now ready for Jenga.

"Ready, Jisung?" Minho purred, he turned his head to Jisung, who was still standing instead of sitting on the floor with themhis eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Bring it on, Minho," Jisung retorted with little teasing grin.

"Your tower is as shaky as your confidence," Minho teased.

"At least I'm not as predictable as you,"Jisung shot back.

"Nah Violated."Changbin muttered.

"Oh shut it Trashbin." Seungmin smacked his arm after he heard him, after all they were sitting together.

"Ow? Fine." Changbin whined slightly.

"Why aren't you sitting down?" Minho raised a brow confused.

Jisung gave him a face, staring at the floor.

"I am not sitting on the floor."

"Ah yeah, you're loyalty." Minho sighed rolling his eyes a bit. Everyone in his gang looked at them. Wondering Jisung told him already. 

"I am" Jisung spoke proudly.

"Tch. Prince." Minho spoke getting up and getting a chair for him.

Jisung tried ignoring it, not liking how his stomach reacted.

"Oh shut it.." Jisung spoke, not sounding as confident as he did before. Causing Minho to smirk, he found a weakness. Flirting.

"Well let's start?" BangChan spoke once everyone sat down.

Everyone nodded, the room was heard with collective 'yes's.

The game commenced, each player carefully extracting a block from the tower in turn. Hyunjin, Changbin, BangChan, Jeongin, and Seungmin took their turns, adding to the tension with each successful move.

Y/n, watched with bated breath as her brother's turn approached.

"You got this, Jisung" she whispered encouragingly.

Hyunjin, leaned forward with a sly grin. "Looks like someone's about to crumble under the pressure."

"Oh, shut it, Hyunjin," Ryujin retorted. "The Kin- kid got this."

She earned a small glare from all the Lees, damn it.

As the game progressed, Minho and Jisung's playful banter continued. 

"My turn, Jisung," Minho said, his voice dripping with mock seduction. "May I have your permission to touch your tower?"

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Sure, why not?"

Minho's fingers brushed against Jisung's as he carefully removed a block. "You're so tense," he whispered.

Jisung couldn't help but bite his lip at Minho's flirtation. "You're so cheesy, what's with the mood switches." he muttered.

The others started slowly losing, first Hyunjin, Yeji, Changbin, Y/n, Seungmin, Jeongin, Ryujin, Chan, and then Lee Know.

The game reached its climax with only Minho, Felix, and Jisung remaining. Jisung's hand trembled as he reached for a block.

Minho got idea for winning, another flirtation.

"Comon Prince, can't you make it." Minho spoke with a little smirk teasing Jisung.

Jisung's cheeks almost flushed as he replied, "Oh, please, Minho. You're just trying to distract me with your charm."

The others erupted in laughter, their voices echoing through the room.

"Come on, guys," Bang Chan interjected, "Let's keep it civil. Remember, it's just a game."

Hyunjin leaned forward, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Oh, but Chan, where's the fun in that? A little friendly rivalry never hurt anyone."