15.|Pin the Tail on The Rabbit

Enjoy! 

Playing Let It go by Donald Duck ✨💅

___________________________

Once Minho came back he had a stack of game packages. Sadly the royals didn't know what games they were.

"Okay so first we are going to play, pin the tail on the rabbit or bunny or whatever." Minho spoke, Hyunjin going to help him while Jisung looked confused.

"I'll explain the rules" Minho spoke a little bit after they set up the game against the wall.

Once Minho explain it Jisung let out an 'ohhhh'.

"Well who's going first?" BangChan asked as they all stood up from the couch going close to the wall with the white bunny missing its fluffy tail.

"I'd say youngest to oldest." Ryujin suggested with a shrug.

[Jeongin, Seungmin, Y/n, Felix, Han, Changbin, Yeji, Ryujin, Hyunjin, Lee Know, Minho, and then BangChan]

"Aight then." Minho spoke, lining them up. Jeongin being the first.

Chan was the one to spin him, being careful with the baby bread.

Once he spinned him Jeongin spread his arms, making sure to not hit or bump into anything. A excite 'Oo' left his mouth as Jeongin was already touching the wall.

He scattered his arms, trying to guess where to pin it. He the pinned it, taking off the blindfold and doing a little sad pout seeing he put it in the bottom corner instead.

"It's okay Innie, it was your first time." Chan Consult him. Jeongin's pout turned into a smile.

"Your right Hyung," He nodded, going to the side for Seungmin to go next.

"You look so cute with the blindfold on!" Changbin exclaimed cutely, Minho swore he gagged. 

Although Seungmin couldn't see him he knew the shorter was making a cute face.

"Be quiet.." He muttered half-heartedly, bitting his lip to stop himself from blushing.

"May you guys please not flirt in front of us?" Jisung spoke as he scrunched his nose slightly.

"Especially not in front of me idiots." Minho spoke with a disgusted look on his face.

Changbin apologized a million times to the king, feeling embarrassed due to his actions.

It was Y/n's turn after Seungmin's, she carefully put on the blindfold and spun, Minho noticed the way Lee Know carefully stared at her.

Simp

Minho yawned, quite bored of waiting for his turn.

Y/n then finished her turn, pinning the tail on the rabbit's back instead.

She carefully back away from the wall, taking off her blindfold before tripping over something behind. 

Lee Know quickly threw a pillow at the floor behind her and launched at her. Catching her by the waist. 

She widen his eyes at his quickness. Minho only scoffed, seeing the way Lee Know's eyes held admiration for the princess made his heart twist, and not in a good way.

It was obvious by then, Lee Know was so in love. 

Jisung's eyes widen slightly at his quick reflexes. His eyes quickly composed back. Coughing slightly when he saw the two just stare at each other.

"Oh um." Y/n spoke quickly standing straight. Seeing Seungmin giving her a smug smirk and Jeongin a devilish smile. While BangChan smiled happily. Jisung just gave her a blank serious stare before snapping back to normal.