2.|Idiots

Once done talking they kept watching.

Meanwhile with Jisung:

"Y/n hurry up!" Jisung whined, his sister was the one who suggested to go out but she's also the one taking forever to get ready.

"Jeez I'm coming!" She yelled running down the stairs, a make up Platte in her hand while the other held her bag.

"Jeez what are you getting ready for a ball?" Jisung scoffed seeing her in a mini dress and in jewelry.

"Shut up I wanna look good, I saw some girls who dressed like this, just thought I should fit in Hmph." She scoffed.

"Can you guys shut up and Hurry!" Seungmin yelled getting into the car while getting impatient with the royals.

"Mhm and watch your mouth I'm a king." Jisung glared at his friend.

"Too bad right now you aren't your just Jisung when you're with us your 'Majesty.'" Seungmin scoffed.

Before Jisung could reply he was dragged by Chan into the car.

"Chan Hyung I could've of gotten in myself." Jisung whined looking up at him.

"I know." The elder simply replied going into the driver's seat 

Jisung stared blankly at him, Y/n going in the passenger seat.

"Well where do you guys want to go to?" Chan said looking at them through the front mirror.

"Can we just go to what they call here the 'mall'?" Jisung said after thinking.

"Of course!" Chan nodded. Everyone else nodded.

"Then it's we going to the 'mall'" Chan said starting the car.

They drove off going to the mall.

"Jiji can I get a cute plushie when we're there?" Jeongin said looking at Jisung.

"Hm sure it better be cute though." Jisung said.

"Alrighty" The youngster chuckled.

They then kept talking about non sense until the got there.

~~~~~~~~

With the Twins:

"Minho they're leaving." Lee know said quickly narrowing at eyes at their car.

"Alright let's follow, Ryu they're changing locations." Minho said getting up and jumping down from the tree swiftly. Putting on his mask with Lee Know following behind him.

"Alright do you guys know where they're headed?"  Ryujin questioned typing something on a laptop.

"I would have to guess the center of Seoul, where the Mall is." Minho said narrowing his eyes at the car driving away.

"Alrighty then" She said.

"Oh and tell Lix we might be late." Lee know added.

"Aight" She said.

"Alright then, Let's go," Minho said, Getting into the Driver's seat while Lee Know into the passenger one. 

They drove in their Ferrari F8 Tributo, well it wasn't their's, it was Minho's. They followed them, making sure to not be suspicious.

They then talked about their plan.

"This is the plan, Plan A: We follow and take reports on what they like and do, this will be easier when we lure them. If that doesn't work and IF we get caught.. Plan B: we will pretend to want to  be friends with them, get their number with our other phone, and we will get close to them until we take the King, and we are done. But if that doesn't happen, Plan C: we will Straight up take him and prolly Kill the rest." Minho explained seriously his eyes fixed on the road. His brother writing down the rest on his notepad in his flip phone.

"Alright then, and I'll take the Princess." He muttered the last part to himself, not loud enough for his twin to hear.

"Did you say something?" Minho raised a brow still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Nah" He said quickly.

They kept talking, thankfully their car was made of some material so it was Soundproof. The windows were tinted. Only thing you can see was their heads.

~~~~~~~

"How's it going" The man looked down at the tomboy like female.

"Just starting, but already making progress.." She said looking at the elder man, not old but quite old man.

"Thanks beauty" He smirked sinisterly at her.

"Fuck off or I will kill you before you get the King... You crusty ass old man."  She scoffed eyeing on disgust.

"Whatever you say, so feisty." He laughed checking her out.

She walked out hating what her brothers were doing for this monster.

___________________________________

Short chapter 😭