14.|Let the Fun Begin

Update!

Stay Safe and Healthy!❤️

Playing Wife by G Idle

______________________________

Somehow Felix ended up being the only one out of the four of them with the deep voice and accent.

~~~~~~

It was 2:58 PM Jisung and the other pulled up a few blocks away from Minho's house BangChan and Jisung turned back to the back seats where the rest were.

"Okay guys once we go in, you shall not go wonder around the house by yourselves unless you have one of us with you." BangChan spoke first while Jisung nodded contented.

"Y/n don't get so flirty with Lee Know will you? And Seungmin put the phone away and stop texting your crush once we are inside." Jisung spoke narrowing his eyes at both of them.

"Fine, what happens if Lee Know invites me into his room?" Y/n said with a raised brow.

"You will decline politely because I am not leaving you two alone. Chan Hyung or one of these two better be with you." Jisung spoke, fixing his brown locks softly.

Y/n let out an annoyed sigh but nodding nevertheless.

"Ji is getting ready to meet Minho's family for a blessing." Seungmin snickered as he texted to the other person over the phone.

Jisung side eyed him before shaking his head.

"By the way everyone please be careful with what you say. Especially you Innie, you sometimes slip things you shouldn't." BangChan spoke softly to the youngest, who nodded with a cute smile.

"Sure Hyung." 

"Now let's go shall we?" Jisung said as he looked over to Chan to started the car again with a nod.

~~~~~~

(With Minho:)

"Guys! They're here just a few blocks away!" Felix yelled from the living room as he looked out the window.

Everyone was quick to check for anything that would give them away.

"Okay, remember, don't slip any information about us. Careful with your fucking words. And careful how you act." Minho instructed everyone in the house.

Everyone nodded their heads. 

"Oh and guys we gotta be formal, Ryujin you gotta say Oppa." Minho with a sigh. Ryujin hated that word with all her might because of how cringey it was.

"But hyung- " Ryujin started but Minho held up a finger to stop her. 

"Gotta do what you gotta do." Minho spoke fixing his white long sleeved dress shirt. He wanted to give an impression that he was a business man.  So he wore black dress pants, a good looking belt, and a nice non creased long white sleeve shirt. Following with his gold Rolex watch, which he almost no wore.

"Fine," Ryujin muttered with a sigh.

A giggle was heard from someone Minho averting his gaze to him.

"Changbin put the fucking phone away before I break it." Minho spoke with a glare, causing to shove his phone into his pocket.

"Great," Minho sighed, Ryujin patting his shoulder. 

Just then Lee Know walked into the living room. Plopping down onto the leather couch.

"Lee rules go the same for you." Minho spoke in a cold tone, noticing his brother ignoring his presence.

Lee Know just hummed, staring at the door.