10.|Kiss, KISS

Ello Update! 

Enjoy! ❤️

Playing Like Magic 🪄

__________________________

After a few minutes, soft cat like snores were the only thing heard in the man's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Know and Y/n had been going on dates for a few months now getting to know each other btu Minho swiftly hiding the fact of being an assassin.  They haven't became official yet, due to Jisung telling them they need to take it slow. And so they did, Lee Know respected Jisung although him being older. 

Their dates usually consisted of long walks through the busy streets of South Korea, with Lee Know pointing out interesting spots and telling Y/n stories about his childhood (before becoming an assassin). He would often make her laugh with his cheesy jokes and Y/n couldn't help but fall even deeper in love with him.

One particular night, Lee Know went on a mission with Lee Know the other day. Sadly he got a cut on his arm from it. Although Yeji told him to rest, he couldn't since he had already planned another date with Y/n the next day. Although he was fine, it was getting annoying when he would hug or wrap his arm around her shoulder it would sting. 

He took Y/n to a beautiful park with a lake in the center. They sat on a bench, holding hands and admiring the view. Y/n noticed that Lee Know seemed a little off, although she knew he had his own problems she wanted to ask but she didn't not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

Lee Know let go her hand, swiftly putting her arm over her shoulders, she laid her head onto his board shoulder humming slightly.  As he did he bit his lip slightly wincing in pain, Y/n paused her humming for  a moment. Looking up at him her doe brown eyes meeting his as he looked back at her. She couldn't ignore her curiosity. 

"You ok Lee?" She asked softly her voice lingering with concern as she heard his wince of pain.

"Mhm just a scratch on my arm but it's nothing." Lee Know spoke reassuring but instead she moved front so his arm wasn't around her anymore. 

"No no it's ok it's nothing bad." Lee Know said slightly panicked, not wanting to change their position.

"Oh, I thought it would hurt you.." Y/n spoke sheepishly, doing a quick smile before returning to her place Lee Know repeated the action.

Even though it does I'll hold it for you Lee Know thought to himself sincerely.

Although he didn't express his pain, he sure felt it. But he didn't say anything not wanting to ruin their moment. She once again place her head against his shoulder, humming to a random song. Lee Know layed his head over her's.

(Flashback a day ago:)

Minho and Lee Know were on a mission to eliminate their target, a man who had wronged some powerful individuals. Minho had been staking out the area with the help of Hyunjin and Changbin for days, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. And finally, their chance had arrived. The target was at an alley near a 8-ball place, completely oblivious to the danger that awaited him.

As they silently made their way towards the alley, Lee Know chewing his bubble gum until he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked down to see blood trickling from a deep cut on his forearm. The target had spotted them and had launched an attack with a hidden blade. Lee Know had managed to dodge most of the blows, but one had caught him off guard.

"Damn it!" Lee Know cursed under his breath as he held his bleeding arm. His quick reflexes had saved his life, but his arm was now a hindrance. He turned to his brother, who had already taken down the target with his bare hands. Minho had killed him right then and there, although he hardly ever kills a target right on the spot, but he did after knowing his brother was injured. Lee Know was so bummed that he had to get hurt a day before seeing Y/n again. 

"We need to get out of here," Minho said, as he hurriedly dragged their target into the alley. He took out a small bottle from his pocket and poured its contents over the target's body. The man's body started to disintegrate in a matter of seconds, leaving behind no evidence of their involvement.

While Minho was taking care of their target, Lee Know was trying to stop the bleeding. But the wound was deep, and it was not something he could take care of on his own. He knew that if they didn't find a safe place, or leave soon, their enemies would catch up to them and finish the job.