6.|The Messages

He laid down sighing, tomorrow is a big day.

(Lee Know's POV:)

Next day:

I woke up by my alarm at 7:00AM, I get up lazily, I went into my bathroom doing my daily routine...

~~~

Once done I went down stares to see Felix and Yeji already making food.

"Good Morning." I said, quickly regretting I did. My voice came out deep which was hot but to my family here. They bullied me because of it.

"Morning Batman." My sister Ryujin walked down the stairs, purposely bumping into me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said coughing.

"Morning Hyung/Oppa!" Felix and Yeji greeted me.

"Morning guys what are we having today?" I asked yawning.

"We are having Bibimbap today!" Yeji said Felix nodding.

"Alright then it sounds good." I nodded then walking over to Lee Know who was at the dining table on his phone.

"Hey Hoe" I greeted him.

He simply rolled his eyes before replying.

"Whatever Lee Bitch" He said sitting straight up.

I simply ignored him.

"We going to practice after eating?" I asked sitting down on the seat infront of him.

"Mhm, shooting but after that  you'll have to workout without me, I got a mission from a lady who needs a man killed for his robbery. I'll make it quick but at night we have a target, a Rich guy contacted me, he needs this man who he claims raped his daughter and tortured her to which lead her to her death.." Minho trailed off, my eyes darkening.

"What son of a bitch would do that?" I gritted my teeth.

"This dumbass did, and he's our target, I'll make sure to make him wish he never lived. But before that he's going to send me proof." Minho's eyes darken. 

Minho always took this job seriously, although he was just an assassin he always took it to the next level. Assassins assassinate the target at their place, but Minho instead steals them, kills them any way he wants, then returns them before anyone knows.

I nodded, Yeji and Felix came to the table with plates of food.

"Enough about your job eat Hyungs." Felix said Minho sighing nodding then putting away his phone.

"Right." I quickly said before starting to eat. Everyone was then at the table. We ate Changbin then coming out of his room. I alway forget we have him too-

"morning Bin." I said he yawned.

"I'm hungry I'm hungryyyyy!" He suddenly burst out energy.

"You're always hungryyyy!" Felix got up yelling with the same energy. Minho and I stared at them dumbfounded.

"Gimmie food Lix." Changbin said then sitting down next to me.

"Where were you all night?" Minho said narrowing his eyes at him.

"In my room talking to the love of my life!" Changbin exclaimed.

We all know he's talking to this boy on instagram, but they never met each other but Changbin likes him so I dunno.

"Simp." Minho said then taking a bit from his food.

"Wasn't his name like Sungm? Or Sengnim? Changbin what was it?" I said trying to remember the boy's name.