Chapter 24

felix's moment  was interrupted when his phone suddenly rings nonstop,he immediately pick up in an irritation, he thought he was going to have a peace of mind for a bit.

"seungmin"he spoke sounded like pissed,he sure is really having his time consentrating like doing a yoga to set aside his feelings for the older,but seungmin didn't give a shit on how felix sounded right now"you better gone home now,asap!"it certainly trouble,without any hesitations,he worked his ass off the building and hop on his porsche driving his shit head killing the highway didn't mind about how busy the road could be and he drifted just like that until he arrived and only to see han lying on the sofa aching and was wrapped in bandage,the floor was scattered with cottons with bloods on it.

"The fuck happened?seungmin?"he cursed under his nose but managed to be composed while looking at his cousin who's aching.

"Earlier we went on a motor shop to have our bikes fix,after then we notice a fine black van tailing behind our backs,we were supposed to be driving back here but we drove south where there's not a lot of people wandering around think we already know something's up and we're right as soon as we split together they started shooting us,so we fought back and we shot a few of them,but when han was shot too, we decided to withdraw and drove our ass off here they were still following us but we manage to lost them"seungmin ranted,
"How do they look?"
"they were a fine black men in fine black suit,they are not just a simple gangsta group as you think,they are well organized,its just like ours"
felix drifted his eyes to his cousin han who's in a bad condition.

Han and seungmin was very important to felix,for him they are his brothers,but before that they were used to be four.Before,they had a girl in the group named lia,she was felix's illegitimate older sister and she was close with felix and their cousins too,she was the eldest to them,she's very bubbly and sunflower vibes, but even though she looked so weak and fragile,she wasn't as expected to her physical appearance,she was felix's butler  too and felix that time was 16 and lia was 19,she was so good in fighting and combat and was very loyal to her brother felix,she could kill for her brother and cousins even to those who helped her,she even taught the three how to fight  until they were able to defend their selves someday,so when the time has come that she will be drifted away to this world and she will not be able to defend and fight for them anymore they could be strong and brave enough to fight for themselves,that's how she loved his precious brother and cousins who loved her at times when no one cared for her as she was an orphan who was adopted by the lee family,and up today felix wouls still blame himself for his sister's death,so when he saw han at this state he blamed himself again as if he was the death himself to those who is near him and now hyunjin snapped in his mind but he shrugged those thought when another call interupted

"Ryujin" he put the speaker on placing the phone at the center so that the others could hear and he nonchalantly spoke on the line,"felix the transaction was aborted,our spy reported that Mr.choi would go south,he would trade a fake money to us and not just that,he also planted a time bomb on the box at the very bottom where the piled money was placed,it was already said that Mrs.lee and Mr.choi will see each other at the transactions for reassurance,but the spy also reported that Mr.choi would not going to show himself after the trading and let the madame transact with his men instead,felix,he didn't care about his benefits to the trading but have your mother killed instead"
felix quenched his fist in pissed
knowing that his mother was being targeted too,he has already connected the dots,from what happened at han and his mom it seems they are being targeted by the same group
"Mr.choi is been very good friend lately isn't he"he spoke in his scary deep voice that gives ryujin such shiver
"ryujin book a flight here in south korea with yeji she'll be safer here and you will have to play the role as her butler"
"what about Mrs.Lee?"you yourself knew how tricky and clever she is,she's a great mafia and she can take care our business there and herself too,and besides i've talked to her already about it but she's just too stubborn,we'll ended up fighting instead."
"okay,just send me the location of your house and we'll fly over there as soon as we book our tickets" 
"good enough"
"i'll hung now,see you there"
__________________________________

its already midnight dawn but chan hasn't gone home yet,it's starting to bother hyunjin, usually he would gone home early than him,unless...
He had work,but usually he only work at battlefield times since its his only work time schedule,but he hadn't work in a while, sooooooooooo maybeeeeee

The realization has snapped him.

"fucking operations again"he cursed under his nose knowing his brothers is in a life risking situation again.

Usually,their older brother minho's the one that often at work,and mostly handling operations whenever its just small operations legal or not,he cares for his younger brothers that's why he would handle the rest and he would risk his life for them until the deal they had with the mafia is completely trashed,he is a very serious and untouchable person,he is just too satisfying that the boss wouldn't mind if the twins won't work,just as long as their older brother could finish and handle the job that could satisfy their boss.Minho never stayed home permanently,he would rent different motels using his boss's money only to avoid worrying his family going home with bruices anywhere his skin and blood dripping on the floor,and as for chan,he is cheerful and unserious,but there's another side that you probably know,he is good at martial arts,combats,aything related to fighting like warriors,he knows how to handle any kind of weapons just like minho,and as for hyunjin,he is a genius of them all,he is a very clever hacker,and he knows how to create a bomb in any form and any kind,he is also good at martial arts  since they were being trained since the contract has started in their high school era.

The reason why the hwangs couldn't let go of the organization is that they had a contract which their family and the mafia dealt with,And they have to pay their debts until the contract is finish which means once the boss is dead the contract is aborted.
__________________________________

Hi readers!
i know that this part is quiet short but i really did my best like really.

Btw lately suddenly i'm not getting the feels of this story but i won't quit!
i will just try my very best to satisfy ya'll.
:)

And oh i also added the itzy members and this story will turn out multishipping,i hope you agree with me:)