Chapter 23

The next morning, hyunjin woke up at the younger's arms just like that, he looked up to the latter and as if his eyes was being blessed by the beautiful sight, he slowly cupped Felix's angelic face and slowly scanning his freckles in admiration.

How is he so angelic and dominating at the same time?
He's ethereal.
The way the sun rays hit his face through the window and flashing those freckles of him making him stunning even more.
Even when he is asleep he is effortlessly gorgeous.

Felix felt a slight warm fingers wandering his face and he slowly open his eyes only to see hyunjin obviously staring at him for a while,the older almost jumped out but he keep himself composed at this embarrassing situation.

"How long have you been staring at me?"he nonchalantly spoke,hyunjin cleared his throat and remove himself from the younger's arms"well it's just uhh-"he didn't finish his sentence when Felix pulled him only to snuggle on hyunjin's chest burying his head,and placed his hands on hyunjin's waist,hyunjin didn't see it coming,the way the dominating younger looked so small right now just making the older stunned and surprised,he never knew he would see the latter's other side,the soft one,and it made his heart palpitate and he couldn't just move,Felix could hear the older's heart beat loudly through his chest,he himself didn't know either why he acted the opposite of him,usually he's the kind of a guy who's cold,nonchalant,and dominating,but right now he acted so weirdly,but that realization didn't make him jump out and snapped out of him to remove from the older's warmth,he just closed his eyes and feeling the warmth of the guy he cuddled with.

hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and gently placed his hand on the latter's shoulder and closed his eyes.

This was an affection towards each other and cannot be denied that it actually was,they were not so affectionate towards each other but just pleasures and accompaniment but they knew for god's sake that they felt an intimate attraction and care for each other which they didn't bother to bring it up on a dialogue,there was confusion at first about their sexuality and their feelings,because they never get attracted with the same gender before,and their bumpy first meet was the worst,they would fight and trash talk and insult each other whenever they interact,but it is far from what they had currently,it was interesting how the two haters ended up having this kind of a relationship.

Speaking of their relationship,either of them want to talk about it,but both of them began to questioning what really  is the deal with each other,they cannot call each other lovers because first of all none of them declared their love for each other,second they just fuck,pleasure each other and enjoying their company and never confessed about their feelings,and the last but not the least,they didn't ended up in this 'situationship' because they want to,but because of another reason,it's about their alliance in the first place which also the reason why they fuck and pleasure and then feel a little churn in their stomach.
__________________________________

"That's all for today class, but before we had our dismissal,I have an announcement to make"
"what could that be,maybe he'll announce he found a solution to grow his hair again"changbin whispers mocking the proffesor,the three tried to hold their laughs but Felix behind them could clearly hear their mockings,the proffesor was so tired of the students mocking his hair,yes he knew that these these three musketeers is mocking his hair again,but he just shrugged it off,the proffesor cleared his throat "okay!starting tomorrow until the next 14 days,you'll have a break from coming to school"
Everyone except Felix was cheerfully screaming especially the three,

"Let's get us a booze tommorow?!"changbin excitedly pointed out to his friends,
"no not the booze!let's watch a movie marathon!"i.n added,but hyunjin just laugh at them,and Felix behind just adoring the view outside,

The chaos didn't last long when the proffesor cut them off by clearing his throat again,they were still excited though.

"But!you'll be having a modular!our building need to be renovated it abviously had damg due to the latest earthquake " The proffesor laughs at them devilishly especially to the three musketeers Infront of him before exited the room,the room went from chaos to whining.

"That bald shit caught us good"jeongin said banged his head on his table,"we shouldn't have mocked him"changbin regretting his existence did the same with jeongin,"you started it first you bitch ass"hyunjin drifted his attention to the younger behind them who's having his own world in the out side"hey what's on your mind?" Hyunjin firmly asked only to receive an eyeful from the latter,he just rolled his with a pouted lips to the younger before he turned away and began mumbling"how dare he being a cocky when earlier he's being a pussy,pussy,pussy"Felix could hear him,but he didn't took it seriously instead he tried to hide his smile of how cute and sassy he is right now,while the two beside hyunjin could clearly hear the 'pussys' coming from hyunjin's mouth

"Bro!you craving puthies?!"changbin teased,hyunjin gave him an eyeful and hit him harshly,
"Don't worry we'll call your babygirls from the other dimensions"jeongin added,Felix didn't like what he just heard,sure hyunjin is a playboy and he fucked most of the beautiful girls in this university including the university president and the current university ambassador,but he didn't give a fuck about hyunjin's FUCKING life,Before,but this is different right now,he could feel the blood running in his veins burning and he is starting to quench the ballpen in his hand while hearing those nasty humors Infront of him,he couldn't take it anymore,he stood up suddenly and rush to exit the room before he could burst the shit on his head,the three paused giving an eyeful of felix while he was raging,hyunjin excused himself and decided to follow the latter,but when he stepped outside Felix was out of his sight as if he just vanished out of the clouds,he began searching everywhere but Felix was nowhere to be found,when he feel tired he stopped from searching and surrender,obviously he doesn't know what's going on with the younger's head and what got him raging like that,he clearly had no idea but one thing for sure he knew,Felix was mad,and he is right.

He grabbed his phone only to see how many times he dialed Felix,he wanted to dial him again but his guts telling him to stop.
__________________________________

On the rooftop where Felix chose to have a peace of mind while smoking his ass,he couldn't get hyunjin off of his mind,ignoring him was such a childish act,he didn't expect himself to get so attach to the latter that it could lead him to a raging insecurity and jealousy,he thought he could just shrug it off since he had no right in the first place after all,and that kind of thought slowly piercing him straight to his soul,but he couldn't say he actually love hyunjin,because he is still in the stage where his sexuality and this mixed feelings for the hyunjin was bringing him to the next level of confusion
Do I really love him?
He shrugged the thoughts on his head and smoke to relief.

This is not the right time to be Inlove my world is too chaos and so his world too,we can stay this way but we can't go further from that,it's better to just have to keep this shitty feelings at bay or it will only get worse.

__________________________________

It's been a century since I last updated and I'm so sorry about that I already posted an announcement about it I hope you read it already.
:)

Soon enough we'll be going to the main point of this story which the mafia thing and also I will be adding some ships
It's either (g|g)or( b|b)
Or just both
:)