Chapter 25

At exactly noon time,Felix with his cousins and their goons was off to go to the airport for yeji and her butler's arrival,it was like they are in-game for pageantry,black suited and the their visages was fierce and cold, and it certainly scared the people around them at the airport.

"yeji and ryujin will arrive soon"announces seungmin.
"Secure the area for possible assassinations"ordered han and Felix gave his goons an instructions to where they're going to settle,the airport was surrounded by Felix's goons like they actually own the place,suddenly a chief inforcer approach the group remaining at the front of the area where people waiting for their loved ones or whatever,the chief started interrogations but the chief didn't seem to understand their assignment.

"Chief,we apologize for occupying most of the airport by some of our men,our princess will arrive soon and we will not gonna let even a small mosquitoes landed on her skin,you know what I mean chief inforcer,right?..but don't worry we were just guarding the area for our princess,are we understood?"the chief was convinced and decided to just leave the group alone in defeat,and didn't even bother to argue anymore he thinks they are a very powerful gang and there will be threat if he's going to argue,Good decisions,he just saved his precious life.

A few minutes later,the plane arrived and landed to the ground.

"Be alert"ordered han through his radio.

The passengers discharged from the plane and there they quickly spotted the two young ladies and walk towards them,yeji dropped her jaw and ryujin wided her eyes discarding the sunglass from her sight,"woah! is this pageantry or somethin'?ya'll can't be ridiculous"she jokingly said and let's out a burst laugh that made the people around them gave an eyeful and his escorts sighs in embarrassment and gave her a dead serious faces,ryujin stayed by her side nonchalantly obviously can't stand the young lady's ridiculous behavior
"Ryujin,you better do what's best for that shit-head spoiled brat,you know what I mean"Felix said drifted his eyes to his sister who's cursing under her nose"she's getting on my nerves already the moment she stepped on this ground"don't worry,I got her"she nonchalantly responsed and was given death glares by yeji,but she is an IDGAF lady butler she can just ignored yeji's awful behavior.
"well you can't blame me tho,you sent battalion of your goons like armies,I find it absurd,just wut the fock is going on with this countre~y"she speaks in Aussie accent to annoy her brother and cousins more.
__________________________________

At home,yeji spent her entire time at her room writing stories on wattpad just didn't give a fuck to the outside world,while ryujin spent her entire time standing Infront of the door just waiting for the girl to open the door and get out of that room.
"Ryujin!the door isn't lock,just come inside!I need you here!"
Ryujin rolled her eyes and do as what her master says,she locked the door and approach her master nonchalantly,"what is it that you want yeji?"she groaned,"you mean MASTER right?dare to groan and complain to your master or you'll receive punishment"she provoke the nonchalant butler with a vicious small laugh,"you spoiled brat,I was the sec commander of our organization, how the hell did I ended up babysitting this spoiled brat here"she coldly stared at yeji and speaks in her cold aura, didn't give a fuck wether yeji is the boss among them two,but yeji didn't seem to be shaken, instead she was amazed that the sec commander was easy to provoke, and she liked the way the older burst,she finds it hot
bet she a wild animal,
Well that's great, I like wild animals especially this cold hearted nonchalant Infront of me
Yeji fakingly sweet smiling the older and moved closer to her touching her wolf cutted ravenette hair,ryujin flinched a bit and snapped the younger
"Yah! What are you doing!?"she scolded"can't you see I'm flirting with you"yeji smirked loving how hot the older is when she burst just like that,"I repeat,dare to complain and resist me, you'll see the prize of it, if my mother is as clever as men,consider me be the triple of her abilities,I can manipulate people around me, I can tame, and of course I can play dirty games, you get it right?"ryujin let out a deep frustrating sigh"shit-head, just tell me what do you need,"
A little more, and I will definitely give her the medicine she wants
She cursed under her nose enduring the awful personality of her boss"give me a massage, I'm tired during the flight"at first, ryujin wanted to hesitate but she's afraid the baby would make tantrums(sarcasm),she walks towards the side table getting the medicine kit, but as soon as she turn around,the younger was already naked only her under piece was undiscarded,the butler quickly turn around again panicking internally,but she kept her self compost facing the walls, sure she felt warmth on her face,"this shit-head brat just don't know how to stop messing around can't  even respect the elderly"she mumbled,suddenly yeji blew on her butler's ears that made ryujin jump out losing her chill,her ears is that extreme sensitive"you should've said it louder,"ryujin jumped out again when the naked body of the younger suddenly in contact of hers too like magnet,yeji's hands were wrapped around the butler's neck like a snake,ryujin kept budging but it's no use "yeji!get off me!"the younger wouldn't plan to let the butler go,so ryujin forcely pushed their bodies together to the bed near them and now the younger was on top of her,"holy shit,it's making it worst,yeji! Get off me, you little bitch!"yeji smirked scanned her eyes to the butler below,man she's really freakin' hot.
Ryujin was stunned at how awkward their position is and how intimidating the little shit was,she even topped her,she was defeated"don't worry I won't rape you"yeji teasingly slides her self off the butler's body began puting her clothes on, ryujin rolled her eyeballs and kept holding her first, she might have injured the younger if she couldn't get a hold of herself
"lay down already,but don't take off all your clothes"yeji's eyes turned into sparkly"oh,are we gonna fuck?"ryujin choked on her own saliva giving the younger a disgusting look"you said you wanted massage,not sex,you--", she hold herself afraid that she'll hurt the younger's feeling,certainly the younger is still immature and ryujin understands that,"ok fine! I'm not going to mess around anymore,just give me a massage I'm tired"

"boss-bitch,if i let my anger issues lead my brain, I would have break your bones"the butler cursed,"you can't kill a cat, meow"teases yeji.
__________________________________

So sorry for the slow update,but promise I will do my best to finish this book with feelings and heart on it.
Thank you for understanding
Iloveyou ya'll:)

 Thank you for understanding Iloveyou ya'll:)

Damn so tired😩