chapter 12

Felix and hyunjin was hanging out at felix's place since it's a holiday,not until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" felix insisted

And as he open the gate to see who it was,
He smiled when jisung and seungmin has arrived,hyunjin followed and the others was surprised as well.

"Ah,come in"felix said

they both get inside and was confused who was the other boy with blonde long hair.

"Uh guys this is hyunjin my classmate,and hyunjin this is seungmin amd jisung my cousins and also our personal bodyguard"felix introduced to them with a smile, hyunjin streched his hands greeted them.

"I thought you're a girl"seungmin added,made everyone laugh at the misunderstanding,and there's jisung elbowed seungmin because he has that foulmouth made the younger groan slighly.

"I'll just get some food for you two,excuse me"hyunjin said with a smile,and excused himself first.

"You know what,he's a girlfriend material,He's pretty and handsome,slim and has a pale skin"jisung said pointing to hyunjin,felix slightly smiled.

"Nah,don't think of him like that,he's just-"felix didn't finish his words when hyunjin came back so quick and serving a food with drinks and sat beside felix.
Seungmin teasing smile them because he thought they suit each other so well like a couple.

"So how's your job?"felix asked

"Its pretty frustrating,you know demand here demand there, it's so hard,how are we going to find those gang when the korea is so huge"said jisung.

"Yeah,this country is huge,and i know we will having a hard time searching for that stupid group of rats"said seungmin agreed with jisung
Felix lowered his head,but this time hyunjin spoke

"I can help you"

The two guys shookt and look at hyunjin.

"How?" Seungmin and jisung in synchronized

"I'm connected to a mafia and i have knowledge about it,i know all the mafias here in korea,i'll get some help with my parents and brothers too"said hyunjin made the others interested,and gave him approval to help

The two guys raised a thumbs up and agreed.

But felix's face wears a sudden frown,because he doesn't want hyunjin to be dragged in this situation,but he trust hyunjin and he knows he will never disappoint felix.