Chapter 19

[Felix's POV]

I didn't expect I would end up FUCKING this guy who hated me before,supposedly we should act like we didn't want it,that we didn't like it.I'm straight and he is straight,but why the hell we ended up FUCKING each other.knowing we liked it and we want more,I should say it's better this way,no labels,no feelings,just pleasure,and if ever the other confessed his feelings,then so be it,who knows the future though,what if we ended up together.Hyunjin is adorable than I thought,he is reliable,I could say.He's handsome,I like his cute yet intimidating monolid eyes,his soft blonde hair,his nose,his small waist and firm skin,he is attractive specially his........lips that tastes like a cherry chapstick.

[End of Felix's PoV]

"Oh shit why did I sounded like I'm actually attracted to him!?" Felix panicked and drank the whole medium bottle of beer on his hands

"well he's not that bad after all,I wonder what's on his mind about our situation recently..but nevermind" he snapped out of all his thought and he grab the bucket of beers and went to the terrace where han and seungmin is hanging out.

"Oh a bucket of beer huh" han and seungmin spoke and each if them grab a one bottle from the bucket.

"Hey Felix,what's the next plan?" Jisung asked while sipping on his cigarette.

"Give me one" seungmin asked for a cigarette and followed by Felix.

"Oh com'on I grabbed a drinks to chill"Felix whinned,but han and seungmin chuckles.

"But since you brought that up,well I have a plan but I'll discuss it when hyunjin is present"he said and took a sip on his bottle.

The two agreed.

"He sure is a big help he knows the group of gangs in this huge city of Seoul"seungmin said while doing his smoke tricks.

Still something's bothering Felix,he doesn't want to drag hyunjin on their problem,but hyunjin is a big help but not to think of it in a selfish way,he has no choice.

"Guys,how's mom?" Felix asked coldly doing his smoke.

Seungmin took a deep sigh not wanting to tell Felix but he had too.

"Uhm..she's fine but she was disappointed at you for leaving Australia and your family without saying anything she sounds like she regretted having you as his son-"jisung shut seungmin's foul-mouth and hit him in the chess but not that hard but just to shut him up.

"your too much-aish"jisung scolded seungmin.

"I never wanted to be like them warfreak,greedy for money,specially killers. All I want is a simple life, I don't need those men to protect me,I don't need to kill anyone who stands in my way,my parents are both ruthless and wicked,but here I am as their son,very opposite to them,I didn't even know whom I got this personality and preference.strange,right?HAHA"

He laugh.

but deep inside han and seungmin could feel he was in pain,he was suffering pressures from his family,he never felt being loved by his own family,he feels like he doesn't even have one,feels like he's just ought to run the family's name till he dies,and he thinks they never gave him love as their son,all he received from them was pressure. though seungmin and han jisung's family was part of the mafia,and their sons were risking their lives,they never pressure their children,instead they stayed positive and supported them even though it's against their will to put their children in a life risking situation but they had nothing to do with it it's their own family's rule.

And that is...preserve their image as one family.

_________________________

At the University.

Felix was on his way to the University and arrived within 9 minutes because he drive this time,with his own Lamborghini sports car transported from Australia,he had it transported the day before yesterday,he asked ryujin without consulting his mother about it.

Everyone in the campus dropped their jaw when a cool sports car entered the campus they didn't have any idea who owned it but it surely caused chaos especially the girls.

"Uhg what the fuck!?Why is it so loud outside it's early in the morning,for god's sake!" hyunjin complaint but didn't bother to check it out.

Not until changbin and jeongin shrugged him.

"Hey hey!take a look at this" jeongin and changbin dragged the sleepy head hyunjin out of the building.

"oii!what the heck?!"he complained

As soon as he saw the ground outside,the chaos made him wonder and when he saw the Lamborghini sports car,he dropped his jaw and so his friends too have the same reaction as him too.

"holy shit that's cool!"changbin exclaimed.

"you know lambhorghini is a very outstanding brand,it's very aesthetic it's very famous you know!!?"jeongin added.

"wow who's car is that?"hyunjin asked still amazed.

He widen his eyes even more when a guy with an undercut white hair got out of the car with a sunglasses on wearing,black T shirt and a beige slack.

Oh God he's FUCKING cool!

Hyunjin thought.

"Man he so hot!" Jeongin said agreed by changbin.

"Who's hot?"the three got Startled when chan suddenly appeared and spoke.

"Ugh,your ugly twin again" changbin pissingly said and groaned.

"Your calling me ugly huh?"Hyunjin pissingly glared.

"your twin but you don't have the same faces,you stupid brat."changbin side eyeing hyunjin and hyunjin just shrugged it off.

"Huh?I didn't say anything!"jeongin's voice shaking when chan grabbed the younger's waist

Oh man!I think I'm gonna be having a hard time later!

Jeongin thought praying for his life.

Hyunjin didn't bother to greet his twin who just came,instead he was waiting for the guy who owned the supra to take off his sunglasses that got him curious.

And at last,hyunjin's awaited moment,the latter removed his glass but it makes hyunjin's mouth drop again the guy with the undercut white hair was..

"FELIX!?"hyunjin exclaimed
He couldn't stop staring at the latter with his new look,he really looks so different and expensive that he might drool right now.

"Is that FELIX?!" changbin and jeongin as well shocked that they even synchronized.

"bro your man is AWESOME"chan said with a chuckle and amused look.

"yeah he is"hyunjin replied but made his friends goes "what?!"
He shookt his head regretting it and hit bangchan harshly.

"you dick!he not my man!"
Hyunjin yelp.

"Aww too bad"chan teased.

He's pale skin,muscles and veins were showing.His
black plain T shirt really suits him well even that beige slacks.

I used to be insecure of him,but now I think i get the wrong idea,I wasn't  being insecure,but I got attracted to him.

All the girls in the campus was going crazy for him.

And even my heart was beating so fast that I could possibly faint.

To be continued...