Part 9

NB: Thoughts are highlighted
in italic style.

.

Enjoy!

.

Jimin POV:

I rushed to Yunjin. She's okay, but weak. She raised her hand to sign me but tiredness didn't let her to do it.

Her knees were bleeding badly. I covered her with my jacket as her clothes were ripped.

Without a moment's hesitation, I scooped her into my arms.

Ignoring the stepmother lying on the floor, I carried Yunjin to the hospital, my heart heavy with the worry for her well-being.

(A/n: Back to the part when Jimin enters the room..)

.

.

Yunjin POV:

Pain spread all over my body as the blows rained down on me.

I curled into a ball, trying to block out the blows, but it was no use.

Tears streamed down my face as I prayed for it to end. It hurts like hell.

I should've shared everything with Jimin. He would've helped me out.

But I can't drag him into this pit, which he'll never be able to get out.

Then, out of nowhere, I heard Jimin's voice. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes for what I saw. Jimin was here, standing up for me.

Despite the danger, I felt a glimmer of hope ignite within me. He is standing up for me against my stepmother now.

He has been there, whenever I was in trouble or sad. But this could be dangerous..

I looked at them. Stepmother is trying to hurt him. "Go away Jiminah!" I wanted to say that. But I couldn't move a single part of my body.

Jimin was avoiding her attacks easily, he's a taekwondo graduate, I remember him fighting with Jake, when Jake tried to mess with me.

The fight was mind blowing.

That's when he signed me to escape.

But he got hurt, his waist is bleeding now. He's getting hit continuously. I felt bad for him.

He got up. For the first time he fought back instead of avoiding. He defeated her easily.

She warned him that she will make him pay for what he had done to her. He replied like a superhero; "𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿."

"Waah! What a dialogue Jiminah!"

Then she asked him why he is trying to protect me as if he's my boyfriend or something.

Actually he is fueling her doubts of fire about him being my boyfriend by his actions right now.

And he replied; "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝗺?"

"What if I am?"

"Jiminah, You mad or something?"

"Why did you agree with her?"

"All of this started with those doubts. Now, you're.. Why Jimin? Why?"

He kicked on her head. She's lying on the floor right now, unconscious.

He came to me.

I wanted to ask him; "How did he end up here?" But my body didn't follow my brain's command.

Suddenly everything started blurring.. I couldn't focus my sight anywhere. I slowly closed my eyes, blacking out.

.

.

(A/n: Back to Present)

Jimin POV:

I'm waiting outside. I saw the doctor coming.

My old friend.

I stood up and asked him; "𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Q/n: Guess who's the doctor? 😁

A/n: Sorry for late updations I didn't get time to write.. Anyways Did you like this episode??? What do you feel about it?? Comment your thoughts.. And vote for me..

Byeeeee.......