thirteen

2417 M MARINE WAY. That's the address I got from Jasper's room. Although I am not sure if I will draw out. Catherine and Hollis talk and settle their previous conflict. It seemed awkward for them when Murry came home and they had a misunderstanding because of Catherine sending her sister home.

''Is it okay that she stays here for now?'' Murry asked her back.

''I don't see anything wrong with that, she is still my sister Murry or maybe you're the one who hasn't moved on. That happened years ago and my sister needs me more now.''

Catherine wanted Murry to try to understand her when they talked in the room after a long conversation. I knew Murry would not be okay to be in a position with Hollis.

I know my parents had a fight. I just don't know how to help. We know there is a problem.

A week later, I caught Hollis in the backyard she was busy painting. I saw her with blank canvases. I also feel the touch of the strong wind on my skin. I saw smooth trees that would be covered by the sun's rays. She noticed my coming. Hollis turned to me.

''Hey, I'm sorry if I touch the things in the attic. Because I saw the canvases piled up and not being used anymore, I bought paint yesterday. You know this is one of my hobbies,''

''You think Murry has tolerably deserved a sanction after you hurt each other.'' I said, I don't know why I said that.

She stopped painting, and stood up and came towards me.

''You know you have a nice family. And I envy that. But that's what I don't have. And that's where I failed.''

I felt disturbed when I watched on TV when the News reporter said that Catherine's cousin Katy Reeves had been killed. The day care teacher. She was found stabbed eight times. And the person identified is the person from the Waller mental facility, Jasper Price. According to her husband, Mike. The Police is searching for Mr. Price.

My mom just stares at the flash screen of the TV with wide open eyes and cannot shut, like the whole world is breaking crumble apart around her.. She didn't even shake.. Just there She was in total paralysis without realizing what will happen after that . I couldn't ever imagine that fate's plan would be like that. The boy I loved and thought was a hero, I thought wrong from the beginning. The memories flashbacks in an instance Jasper's face from Waller at the screen looking to track him down. The past came back to me when I first laid eyes on Jasper. Those things I loved about him.

I was not feeling well that afternoon, and couldn't lose sight of Catherine's reaction if she hadn't found the man who had stolen her entire personality. A familiar face spoke to me while I was looking for a book at the Noblis Bookstore to find information about Waller. He asked if he could talk to me. I know him. But I knew he wasn't going to be good.

''She's claiming my sister.'' Mike's face paled in fright. ''I don't know where they are. "Your boyfriend, Jasper, is in danger."

The rain started to fall outside the window as I sat across his table.

"Not anymore," I whispered, knowing that wasn't good news for me. '' I saw him last before I left Northwood.''

''You've got to help me. Sophie Grace's life is in danger. I know you didn't start well but I am asking you a favor." A worried look crossed his face.

We had a conversation and it didn't break and in a way I didn't know how to start looking for Jasper. Murry also noticed my anxiety because I knew that there was someone around who wanted to ruin my life. Even in my dreams, I had his face.

I took the paper hidden in my things. There was the address I hoped I could find him. I didn't tell Murry about that. I don't want my parents to meddle. But I know he wants me. To end this chaos. But before I even got into the car I fainted and I lost consciousness and I don't know what happened next.