twelve

I woke up with blood on my head that morning. My stitches broke. It seem opened because of the stress that has been happening to me lately. I reacted badly when someone was trying to break into my house. The burglar broke in through the kitchen window. So I went out. It ran away when I tried to pick the burglar up. I had to run to catch up with the burglar, and pulled her hood and saw her face.

''Sophie Grace?'' I said I was utterly astonished.

What is she doing here? I'm not fully aware, and it makes me suffer from a lot of questions running through my mind. I didn't catch her. She escaped from me. I called 911 to ask for rescue when I got home. Emergency police dispatchers arrived. Murry arrived late with Storm and they come down hard on unpunctuality, he caught me being questioned by the cops after burglar entered my house, and Murry immediately hugged me showing his fretful expression.

The burglar used a glass cutter to break into the house. Murry noticed my head was bleeding. He called emergency medical dispatchers. I was taken to the ambulance. And Murry was left with the cops. After I got in the ambulance, my wound was stitched up immediately. My stitch breaks open. What does she want from me?

After the incident, I took Jasper's files but I couldn't find them. His folder is missing. I know I just put it here. The information I took from Waller is missing. I also looked in Murry's stuff but I couldn't find it.

-JASPER PRICE POV-

Did you like my surprise? I'm sorry if I put your life in menace. I love to shut people who like to ruin my plans. I removed the brake of your car. I know that you were digging out my filth. And I don't want you to dig through my trash. I don't want to do it. But you left me with no choice.

Sophie handed me the files containing my identity from Waller after she get in the roll up door.

''Good and I got it right away before your girl caught me.'' She commented.

''I know she's doubting.'' I replied.

''What's your plan?''

What exactly am I planning? I'm sorry your friend was another innocent person who was involved in a bad situation intentionally and I caused his early death. I asked my sister for help on the grounds that I couldn't do my scheming because I knew they were doubting me.

I burned the files from Sanders, reached into my pocket and pulled out a cigarette lighter. And lit the folder, waiting for the files to burn. And thrown in the galvanized steel trash can in the garage.

I watched the papers burn, after burning it turns to solid ashes and smokes. The flames produced yellow to orange. The burning sensation goes to my face, it's prickly pain about the heat while keeping a long gaze.

Dad is a drunkard and mom is a dope peddler. I grew up being tortured by my mom and I've been subjected to it from a young age, they don't know any different. It's really hard when it all starts with your family.

They made me feel and realized that I am a worthless person. I suffered for seven years. I found out that they were going to sell my sister, without warning there's as voice whispered to me. I decided to burn the house down. I took Sophie with me and had her adopted by my friend before being taken to Waller and that's where I met Alex. He became a father figure to me. He also helped me escape from that hell.

I was on trial for murdering my parents. And until I met Sanders. Alex helped me get up and study. So I got into Northwood High School. He gave me hope. So when I found out about Catherine I helped her out of gratitude.

I was visiting Sophie with her grown-up family as her brother, and I chose to hide the fact that we were relatives in public. I didn't want that to be a reason to ruin my plan. And they don't even know that I had something to do with why our parents died. I hid my true identity for a long time.