eight

2011

I must say it wasn't too hard for me to move to Northwood, I helped Catherine to take out the boxes from the trunk. Murry headed back to the car.

Someone grabbed my shoulder, and gave me a smile. I'm actually a daddy's girl. But I'm closer to him than mom.

'' I know it's refreshing Honey but there's nothing bad to start again. '' Murry tapped me on the shoulder.

In fact, I was very happy because they became my parents, especially Murry. It's refreshing but I have to accept it so we can start again.

I was watching T.V in the living room late afternoon when Murry approached me and Catherine was also there. Murry stood beside me and handed me a gift.

'' Wait, my Birthday is still far away. What's this dad for? '' I said in amazement.

"Your Mom said you wanted to buy it, I saw it on Amazon and it was cheap so I bought it."

'' Thanks, dad. '' At once I hugged him tightly while not fading the smile on my lips because of the VR I received.

"That's why it's spoiled," Catherine exclaimed.

"Nuh, She just wants to fondle, just let Her relish.'' He mumbled.

We are currently eating dinner and I am busy eating my mom's favorite grilled beef, it tastes better than what we buy at the restaurant. I munch my food when Murry speaks.

'' Toyer asked me to help him because he intends to run for Mayor, and I believe that his chances of winning are strong. Sanders might want to come with me tomorrow while you're not in yet, '' Murry stated.

Murry stated and for a moment he looked into Catherine's eyes as if it was a very good idea for her.

''All right dad, I had something to buy tomorrow too. I don't wanna Storm to nag me again about Aunt Janet's harvesting.''

"Well, it's not that bad at all to have amusement." She threw a glance.

I opened the shower and picked up the shampoo. I noticed my hair seemed to be falling out. So I called Mom from the bathroom.

''Mom!'' I called out panicking.

Catherine knocked on my room, wrapped myself in a towel. He saw me anxiously.

''What happened?'' She says.

She saw my hair fall out. Dad and I had a walk to go to the Mayor because he had an appointment. But dad took me to see the doctor before we headed to the city.

The doctor had to examine me and Murry was there to wait for the result. He checked my mouth. He ordered a
blood tests to check my thyroid function. Tests may include thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), T4, T3,

''Severe and prolonged hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism can cause loss of hair. The loss is diffuse and involves the entire scalp rather than discrete areas. The hair appears uniformly sparse. Regrowth is usual with successful treatment of the thyroid disorder, though it will take several months and it isn't severe I could give you medications.''

As we got out of the hospital I got in the car, then Murry gave me a hopeful smile, and my lip curled upward. He kissed me on the forehead before he switched on the engine.

Some of us are raising the wild ones, the room-wreckers and reality checkers, the fire-tongued and fierce leaders, the wild-hearted and world-changers.

These kids can argue like a prosecutor when you just wish they'd say, ''yes mama'' and move on.

But, one day, they will use those skills to stand up for themselves, for the people they , love, and for perfect strangers because injustice doesn't live in their world.