five

What Riggs said still puzzles me. That Mike was not involved in what happened to my car. But I have a strong suspicion that he had something to do with Evee's death. But I can't figure out who's scaring us? To date the evidence is still unclear. But Merrick admits that he and Jago had a fight the day before he committed suicide. And he had adultery with his brother's boyfriend. But he didn't expect that Jago would take his own life and he has deeply remorse.

So now Merrick has not been released because of what he said. Mr. and Mrs. Crosely were surprised on what they found out. They didn't expect that to happen and that's how it would all end.

I will meet Bradford and Riggs to visit Merrick after my class finished to find if he was doing okay since after he gets detained that he was taken at school regarding his brother's death. When someone grabbed my arm before I could get out of the school toilet after the whole day.

Sophie Grace opened up to me and as I tried to remove her grip on me.

''I know what you and your friends did. You don't know I'm clever than you think. '' She looked sharply. '' You will not succeed. I have nothing to do with death Evee's death. The closer you think you are, the less you actually see.''

She glared.

I pushed her away and rubbed my clothes from her grip. I went out of the toilet and left her there. She thinks I am afraid of her.

''Why are you taking so long?'' Riggs asked and that was the one thing the peeved him when I got out of the school campus because they had been waiting for me for a while.

I quickly got in his car and left the school. Riggs then texted Oliver so we can meet with him to ask a few things that might clarify us. We arrived at Dorks Diner and he was already there and looking forward to our arrival.

''Do you know anything where Mike can be?'' Riggs began as he interrogated Oliver.

''As far as I know Evee and I lived there near Nottinghill when Evee needed a place to stay. It is available so he used it. Sophie Grace was not there because he was always with his dad.''

''Can you get us there?'' Riggs say.

''Yeah, I have a duplicate house key, because Mike trusted me when they about to move. So you have to get some stuff from that house.''

Bradford and Riggs looked at us. We may be able to obtain evidence or items that may answer our questions.

We got there and this far from Northwood. But there are a few houses but some have been abandoned by the owners. Oliver stepped to the door and took the key he had dug from his pocket. We stood behind him while waiting.

It's like a small house with a second floor with white paint in its walls. I watched as we gets inside, opening the door. Obviously no one has lived here for a long time. There are boxes of utensils and clothes that have not been arranged. There was also no water in the faucet when I tried to wash my hand because there was grease I had touched earlier when I searched for the items that were here. Dusty and a bit unclean because no one could clean that house.

Oliver entered a room when we arrived on the second floor. We were exposed to the fleshlight and other sex toy in the room. I turned my attention to the things in the room which may give us a clue when Bradford called out and a small black notebook caught our attention with a picture of Evee stuck between the pages. He just found out.

I opened it and read the notes that were written. I read that it was a diary and the last note I saw was that Mike was supposed to meet Evee the day before the party but it stated that they blamed their family for the death of Mike's dad. But by chance it served as apprehension, there was written the name of Jago and Sophie Grace, babe.