||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

Shiddat as crossed 1M views on Wattpad 🎉❤️🧿

There are three main persons for this success
First is offcourse me (sorry guys self praising)
Second is my sister, she Always helped me
And third and the most important peoples
MY READERS...

No thank you is enough for this !
Thank you For tolerating my bad English!
Thank you  For always being patient
Thankyou for completing the targets
Thankyou for everything ❤️

Hope shiddat will continue to shine !!

_______________________________________________

"Bhai...miksha operation got successful!!"

Shashvat said making everyone still in their place In happiness. Abhyant without caring about anything run to operation theater while ayushree with other family members are also running behind him .

Abhyant saw vivaan coming out of the operation theater and talking to some doctors . Seeing singhania family doctors and everyone left them alone .

"Vivaan..my princess.." abhyant asked his fumbling.

"She is fine Bhai" vivaan said with small smile. And abhyant immediately took his younger brother in hug .

"I.. happy. Thank.. what.. should..I say.." tears which he controlled from long time started to flow from abhyant eyes . He doesn't know what he is saying but what matters to him is his princess safe and fine .

"Relax Bhai.. i understood" vivaan said in assuring voice while hugging him back . He also have tears on his eyes but he held them .

"I want to meet her" abhyant said breaking the hug . He is very impatient to meet his daughter and see her fit and fine .

"Not now Bhai..we are shifting her to observation room.for 24hrs we can't see her..after that we can meet her" vivaan explained politely to abhyant and other family members who nod their head .

"Okay" abhyant said .

"Till then I request everyone to go and freshen up" vivaan said looking at everyone who nod their head .

"Bhai and bhabhi you also please..me and shashvat will be here" vivaan said looking at the eldest couple who were about to deny but vivaan and shashvat stren gaze made them nod in aggreement.

They can't meet their daughter in this messed up state where they have blood stains .

"Okay" ayushree said after looking at miksha through door glass and left from their.