||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Shiddat is purely fictional story.the scenes, the dailogues, the characters everything is just my imagination...

Big disappointed from last two chapters
Targets are not getting completed...

______________________________________

Ayushree was talking to someone when she felt Miksha's hand slipping from her grasp, her breath catching in her throat. With a quick glance downward, her worst fears were confirmed as she saw Miksha's body starting to fall. Reacting swiftly, she caught her daughter just in time, her hands trembling with fear and desperation.

"Baby!! Open your eyes!!" Ayushree's voice quivered with urgency as she tapped Miksha's cheeks, trying to rouse her from unconsciousness. Her eyes then fell upon the bloodstain marring Miksha's frock, she forwarded her hand and slowly touched the blood stains.

Her mind reeling, she felt a chill grip her as she realized the extent of Miksha's injury. She was paralyzed with shock, her hands still stained with her daughter's blood. Shashvat who standing nearby seeing commotion came near them only to equally stunned, his own tears welling up at the sight before him.

With a shaky breath, he rushed forward, his heart breaking as he knelt beside Ayushree. Gently, he took Miksha from her arms, his voice trembling as he pleaded with her to wake up.

"Miksha! Princess, open your eyes!!" His words were filled with desperation, his heart pounding with fear for his little girl's life.

The sudden yell from Shashvat pierced the air, drawing the attention of the people nearby. Vivaan and Navya, hearing the distress in his voice, hurried over, their own faces pale with worry as they took in the scene before them.

Abhyant's world seemed to come crashing down around him as the commotion reached his ears. Turning abruptly, his heart sank as he witnessed the
scene unfolding before him.

Blood!! Blood!! Blood!! Only blood!! Blood of his daughter!! His princess!!

His breath caught in his throat as his eyes fell upon the sight that would haunt him forever. Blood-everywhere, staining the innocence of his daughter's frock, marring her delicate features.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as Abhyant was frozen in place, unable to comprehend the horror before him. His mind screamed with anguish, his entire being consumed by the sight of his beloved daughter's blood, his precious princess now engulfed in a nightmare of crimson.

Abhyant was jolted back to reality by a sudden push from behind, his mind snapping out of its horrified stupor. With a deep breath, he swallowed back his tears and sprang into action.

Without hesitation, Abhyant moved swiftly towards his daughter, his heart racing with fear and determination. Gently, he took her from Shashvat's arms and cradled her close, a fierce protectiveness washing over him.

With urgency in his every movement, Abhyant dashed outside, his daughter's fragile form held securely in his embrace. Shashvat, Vivaan, and others followed closely behind, their footsteps echoing with worry and uncertainty.

In a flurry of motion, they reached their waiting vehicles, each person taking their designated place with practiced efficiency. Shashvat assumed the driver's seat, his hands steady despite the turmoil raging within him. Vivaan settled into the passenger seat beside him.

Abhyant gently settled into the backseat, cradling his daughter tenderly as they sped off into the night. His mind raced with a mixture of fear and hope, his only focus now on getting his precious daughter the help she desperately needed. Navya and ayushree were coming in another car .