||𝕋𝕎𝕆||

Next morning:

Sunrays passed through the open window disturbing the sleep of a lady who is sleeping with her knees folded near her chest on a chair of balcony.

Dhriti stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes . She looked towards herself realising she slept in balcony only after waiting for her husband. She got up from her seat and went inside her room . As she entered,a noise from closed made her still in her place for some time realising her busy husband must had came . opening of door sound made her look towards its source.

Their comes her husband shashvat singhania, second heir of singhania and member of legislative assembly .He has the ability to lead, motivate and inspire those around him while maintaining a sense of power over his peers.A man with alphamale type of personality with 6'4 height and perfect body . Girls are ready to throw themselves on him but he is married.which made all the girls jealous of dhriti according to them she is lucky to get shashwat singhania as her husband.and yes she is so much lucky to get a husband like shashwat singhania (note the sarcasm).

and yes she is so much lucky to get a husband like shashwat singhania (note the sarcasm)

(Shashvat's outfit)

Shashvat was wearing his watch when he felt presence of another person.he looked towards the person their standing his wife with tried tear marks on her face which proofs that she cried again,again because of him .he felt guilty for time but realising she chooses this upon herself.he already warned her before but she being stubborn or gold digger she chooses being his wife .

Dhriti went to get freshen up and start her day . She came with new clothes .she was standing infront of dressing table and wearing her bangles while looking towards her husband through the mirror who is talking to someone on phone .feeling a stare upon him and knowing the person who is behind it but don't know why today he wants to look that person.dhriti thought like everyday today also he will ignore her. She closed her in pain and opened only to feel peace because like everyday he didn't ignored her stare but he was also looking towards her.

(Dhriti 's outfit)

(Dhriti 's outfit)

Both are starting at eachother for sometime but ringing of his phone which made them break . A tear slide from her eyes because of happiness which went noticed by him . After looking for last time on mirror. Dhriti was walking towards the door to move out of the room .