||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||

Singhania ladies were seating in the hall and waiting for vivaan arrival. Navya was enjoying her black coffee and celebrating her happiness. She felt satisfied seeing the stress face of shlok Singhania and ashok Singhania.

"Mom!!iam back!!!" Vivaan sudden yell startled them . All ladies look at the entrance and an instant smile formed on their face seeing him fit and fine.
Meera hugged her son tightly and cried in his arm.

"Ala mom ..why are you crying.. or do you never want me to return?" Vivaan fake cried and cupped her face . Meera chuckled and slapped his arm for teasing her .then vivaan meet with everyone.

"Did my biwi missed me"vivaan said with enthusiasm and jumped on navya to hug her tightly.
Navya was ready to throw him but her eyes fall on Meera Singhania who was looking at them with hearty eyes making navya gulp her anger . Navya raised her arm and hugged him back .

"Aww kitna pyaar lag re tum dono" dhriti awed at them giving a teasing smile to navya who rolled her at response .

"Kisi ki Nazar na laga" uma dadi said while taking balaya of them . Navya sighed at the drama and came out from his arms .

*********************************

Ayushree/ abhyant room:

11:00 pm:

"Like this they lived happily together" as soon as abhyant entered his room he heard ayushree saying it . Abhyant looked at the bed where the mom and daughter are cuddling and ayushree was telling her a story. Both didn't noticed his presence.

"Mumma but beast was ugly.then why beauty fall in love with him" miksha innocently asked while cuddling herself more in her mother Arms to feel the warmth.

"Because beautiful heart is more important than beautiful face" ayushree said while patting her daughter. She is trying hard to make her sleep but her daughter being the daughter of stubborn and tantrum king is not obeying her words .

"That's why you love dadda because he have beautiful heart" miksha words made ayushree and abhyant stunt for sometime. Ayushree gave miksha a forced smile. They always avoided any verbal fight infront of their daughter because if there is something common between them , then it is the love they have for their daughter.

"Is dadda's princess saying that her dadda is not beautiful" ayushree said making miksha to frown.

"Offo..... Mumma.. do you forgot that we should use handsome for boys not beautiful" miksha slapped her forehead slightly before correcting her mother.

"Uff...my mistake" ayushree said biting her tongue as mistake . Abhyant cleared his throat to get attention.

"Dadda!!" Miksha yelled with happiness and quickly came out of her mother Arms and jumped in her father arms as he was standing near the bed .

"When did you came dadda" miksha asked looking at him giving him , her hearty smile.

"Just now" abhyant said kissing her forehead and sat on the bed with miksha in his lap . While Ayushree went downstairs to bring his dinner .

"Dadda you know, today mumma told me beauty and beast story" as habit miksha always share the story which her mom tell her to her dear father.

"Acha.. what she told" abhyant asked while tugging her brown blond hairs which she inherited from her mother behind the ear .

"Beauty is a princess..................." Miksha shared the story while abhyant was listening to her with full concentration.

As soon as ayushree entered the room with his dinner the sight infront of her made her heart fill with happiness. Miksha was sleeping on abhyant chest with her mouth open and clutching her father shirt in fist while abhyant arms around her making sure that she won't fall .