Chapter 12

Kurt's pov

I'm very confused. For some reason I can't move anything. I tried opening my eyes, but whatever I try, it just doesn't work. Sometimes I hear something around me, but it's very soft. I hear voices, but can't make out what they are saying. The last thing I can remember is jumping in front of a car to save a little girl. So I'm guessing that didn't end well and I'm in a hospital now. But I don't understand why I can't move. Maybe I'm under anesthesia and I'm undergoing surgery or something. But that doesn't make sense, because then I would'nt be conscious right? Then there's another option... I might be in a coma, which I hope to god is not the case. My dad would be devastated if I were in a coma. Although it would explain why I can hear things and not move. 

Right now, I'm pretty sure Blaine is with me. I can hear soft humming, and I don't think my dad would be singing or humming to me. I can't make out what Blaine's singing, but it's very comforting hearing his voice. I remember when we auditioned for glee club together, it was that same comfort I felt then, that I'm feeling  now.

-----Flashback to the audition-----

We were about to go on stage. I was nervously fidgeting with my clothes and my heart was beating fast. This was going to be the first time I would sing in front of someone not Blaine or my dad. Also I really wanted to get into glee club. I can't mess this up. What if I forget the words?

'You'll be fine Kurt, don't worry. We practised so much for this, everything will be fine.'

He said looking at me. I sighed and nodded. I looked down at my shoes.

'You look great Kurt.' He said, adjusting my tie. I looked up and blushed.

'Come on, let's kill this thing.' He said and held out his hand. I took it and we walked on stage. We stood next to each other facing the auditorium with only one other person in it. I saw Blaine looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back and he gave me a wink. Just then the lights went on and our song started. I felt something stir inside me, this moment was just so perfect. I knew right then that Blaine was my strength, my hope, my happiness, my pain. The person I needed most in my life. 

------------------------------------------

Looking back at it now, it was probably the moment I fell in love with him. I just didn't realise it yet. But what now? I know I still love him. But I also need to protect my heart. Seeing him kiss that person broke me. I didn't think he was that kind of person. I don't know what to do now. 

Blaine's pov

When I finished singing I walked out of the room and went home. I cried on my bed for several hours. My mom came into my room with a bowl of soup and a dvd. 

'We're gonna watch a movie.' She says. I don't think it will help, but it's probably a good distraction, so I nodded and made space for her to sit on my bed as well. She hands me the soup and I start taking small sips of it. The movie we watch is Furious 7. Good choice, mom. She knows I watched Disney and romantic comedies with Kurt. After we finish the movie I know exactly what I am going to do tomorrow. 

----Author's note----

The next chapter will have many feels :') I cried writing it. Let me know what you think of this chapter! Also, I'm going to try something out. So everytime the last chapter has 5 votes, I'll try to update and post a new chapter as soon as possible.

Thank you all so much for reading, it means the world to me :)