Chapter 5

———-A few weeks later————

Blaine's pov

Kurt and I have become really close, to my content. Since he went with me to my boxing lessons, he's gotten a lot more muscles. I can see his shirt fit more tightly than they used to. He must have been going to the gym or something. Anyway, it's super hot. I have kept myself from making a move on him, because I think he needs a best friend more right now. Also, we've been in glee club for about three weeks now. It's been a lot of fun, we made some more friends and glee club has just become this sort of safe haven for us. Where we can be ourselves without judgement. Kurt is smiling more and more everyday. Although, the bullying certainly hasn't stopped. Getting slushies was now part of our daily routine. Every morning when we walk into the school, Karofsky and his gang are waiting for us with slushies. We tried going to school earlier but that didn't work since they just slushied us during lunch time. But Kurt and I are smarter than them and we've figured out a plan to avoid them. We are going to try it out today. We took al of yesterday to plan our new route into the school. Kurt came over to my house after school when we had decided that we wanted revenge on Karofsky and his gang.

Kurt's pov

Yesterday I saw Blaine's house and room for the first time. At first I was really surprised by what his room looked like. When I first stepped into his room, I was overwhelmed and just stood there for a moment to take everything in. He had posters on his walls and ceiling, they were literally everywhere. He had one wall filled with Harry Potter posters, one wall filled with Katy Perry posters and one with P!nk posters. The other wall was where his closet and other furniture covered the wall space, so he couldn't put anything there. His ceiling was completely covered with posters of shirtless guys. Members of One Direction and Twilight to be specific. I let out a small chuckle. He noticed it and said:

'What? Don't tell me you don't have a stack of posters of topless boys somewhere.'

He wasn't wrong... I had a poster of a topless Channing Tatum on the back of my closet, so that you could only see it if you pushed all the clothes to the sides.

'They give me sweet dreams.'

He said with a smirk.

'I'm sure they do.'

I said laughing. After that we sat down on his bed and began planning how we were going to take revenge on Karofsky. When we knew he was spying on us, we said to each other that we would come to school an hour earlier tomorrow. We wanted him to come early too, because we were going to plan our revenge.

Blaine's pov

I woke up very excited for the day. Kurt and I had a great plan. Hopefully they will know not to mess with us again after this. Probably not though... This will most likely make them even more mad at us. But we didn't care. We wanted to have our fun for once. Even if it was just for a while. And let's be honest, they deserved it. I packed all the stuff we needed and went to Kurt's house to pick him up, as I did every morning lately.