Chapter 3

Kurt's pov

When Blaine and I were walking down the hallway, Blaine suddenly stopped. When I saw what he was looking at I saw it was a sign up poster for the glee club. It had two names on it already, 'Rachel Berry' and 'Mercedes Jones'. Rachel had put a gold star after her name, weird.

'Do you want to join?'

I asked.

'Uhh... well... I don't know. I mean I love singing but I don't want to give people a reason to bully me... I transferred here because the bullying at my old school got too much.'

'You shouldn't let others control your decisions you know.'

'I know but still it's hard...'

'I know. I wanted to join last year but didn't for the same reason...'

I thought about joining this year for a minute and then said:

'Screw it, I'm just gonna join.'

'Why the sudden change?'

Blaine asked.

'Well, I look at it this way, what would you do if nothing would stop you?'

'I'd join.'

'Exactly, so why don't you?'

'Because I'm scared the bullying will start again.'

'But you can never really know untill you try... Plus, if that happens you'll have more friends to support you and help you pull through the hard times.'

'You got a point. I'm joining.'

He said with a smile while putting his name on the list. When I too was done putting my name on the list, we went to the cafeteria and sat down at the same table as yesterday.

Blaine's pov

Kurt is so strong. He's amazing. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to be friends with him.

We had just found our table and sat down we heard the bell ring and within seconds the cafeteria was full of people fighting over the best tables.

'We have to start thinking about what song we want to audition with.'

Kurt said.

'Yeah you're right. I was thinking maybe we could do a duet?'

I said. I was really looking forward to hearing him sing. Oh god, I think I may be crushing on him... No no no, I can't be. I mean, we only just really met yesterday. We've known eachother for a year, but that was different.

'Uhh... Yeah, sure. Did you have a song in mind?'

Kurt said. Yeesssss, he wanted to sing with me! This would give me an excuse to spend more time with him and sort out my feelings. Oh come on Blaine, why don't you just man up and ask him out!

'Well, I was thinking about Candles by hey monday.'

'Good choice! I like that song.'

'So uh, do you wanna practice in the auditorium after school?'

'Yeah sure'

Just then, the bell rang. We stood up and went to class. We didn't have the next class together. But the class after that we did have together. Sadly we didn't sit next to eachother because the teacher had asigned us seats. I sat in the back and Kurt sat two rows in front of me. I was kind of happy with it. Now I could stare at him without him noticing. Oh god, I'm in it deep. Even his neck is enough to make me go crazy. Okay, Blaine, slow down. Let's just be friends first. Maybe he isn't interested anyway. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the bell ring and everyone had already gotten up and left. Kurt was still here, he walked up and asked:

'Blaine, are you okay?'

'Uh yea, sorry I was just daydreaming.'

I said and my face went red. Like really red. I felt busted... Oh god, how am I going to survive after school when it's just the two of us practicing our audition....