Chapter 1

Blaine's pov

Today is the day. It's the first day on my new school, McKinley highschool. I just hope it will be better than my last school. I got bullied there a lot because of my sexuality. I won't bother you with the whole story but I will tell you that the reason I managed to pull through was that I met this guy online who was in the same situation as me. We talked a lot about it and knowing someone else was having the same problems as me really helped me understand that it wasn't all my fault. So that's why I decided to change schools. I never met this guy in real life nor did I even know his real name but he knew me better than anyone else and he was my only friend. Anyway, so this was my first day at my new school. I didn't gel my hair anymore because honestly I didn't give a damn anymore. I used to wear really colorful clothes and bowties but I didn't want to draw attention to myself at my new school so I decided to go for a more emo look. Black baggy jeans and a simple blackish t-shirt. I didn't like this look but whatever. As long as people won't notice I'm gay. I drove to school and when I got out of my car I saw this really good looking boy, he was obviously gay, you could tell by his great sense of fashion. He had brown hair and he wore sunglasses. I walked behind him into the school. Suddenly this jock came out of nowhere and shoved him into a locker. I wanted to step in but I knew that as soon as I did that, I'd be a new target too. The jock continued to walk down the hall. I walked up to the boy who was picking up his books and said: 'Hey, are you okay?'. 'Yeah'. He said as he stood up and quickly walked away. I decided to just let it go. When I got to my classes I saw the boy from before sitting at the front of the classroom. Alone. Seeing as I was also alone I decided to sit next to him. 'Is this seat taken?' I asked. 'Uh no'. He said as he looked up to me. This was the first time I looked into his eyes. His amazingly blue eyes. I realised I was staring and quickly sat down. 'My name is Blaine'. I said. 'Kurt' he said with a little smile. Then the teacher walked in and started his lecture. Sadly Kurt wasn't in my next class. When lunch break came and I walked into the cafeteria and saw Kurt sitting at a table somewhere in the back. Again, alone. Since he was the only one I'd spoken to so far and I didn't really know where else to sit, I decided to sit next to him.

Kurt's pov

When I'd found my usual spot in the cafeteria Blaine who I met earlier in class, came up to me and sat next to me. I didn't like how he dressed, he looked a bit sloppy. But he was still kinda cute. I liked his black curles. And his eyes, dang those pretty hazel eyes. 'So, are you new here?' I asked. 'Yea, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I don't know anyone here'. 'Oh that's okay. It's just that people usually avoid me.' I said looking down at my plate. 'Same here' He said also looking at his plate. We didn't speak for the rest of the day.

After school I went straight to my room and put on my laptop. I couldn't wait to tell my friend I didn't sit alone at lunch today. About a year ago I'd met this guy online who went through the same things as I did with the bullying and stuff. We had become really close and we talked about everything. Though I didn't even know his real name. When I logged in to our chatroom I saw he was already online.

1dayyoullwork4me: I MADE A FRIEND TODAY!!!

katyperryislife: That's great!! So did I!! My new school isn't too bad. Plus, the guy I met was really cute. ;)

I was really happy to hear that, he'd been through so much pain.

1dayyoullwork4me: Yay! I'm happy for you, you deserve some happiness :)

Katyperryislife: Look at us, being all social. :D So, tell me about who you met.

1dayyoullwork4me: Well, his name is Blaine and that's basically all I know about him... We didn't really talk a lot. Though it feels like I made a new friend :) He even asked if I was okay after I'd been shoved again.

Katyperryislife: Wait... Is this Kurt?

I was confused... How the hell did he know my name? Wait...

1dayyoullwork4me: ........Blaine?

I stared nervously at the screen. Had I actually met him today? The guy I'd been talking to for almost a year?

Katyperryislife: Yea, this is Blaine. I'm confused. You go to McKinley?

1dayyoullwork4me: Yes. Well this is awkward. No, this is great. I get to be real life friends with the one who saved me from complete lonelyness. Tomorrow is going to be great ;)

Honestly, I was shocked. He didn't look how I imagined at all.

Katyperryislife: You're right! This is cool. I can't believe I go to the same school as my best friend! ;)

1dayyoullwork4me: Same here :)

Katyperryislife: Wait, I even called you cute. Gosh this is embarassing... Well, you are cute but I didn't know I was actually talking to you...

1dayyoullwork4me: It's okay Blaine, don't worry about it. :) btw, I thought you were cute too.

I was blushing like crazy. This was the first time a guy had actually called me cute. And I loved it.

Katyperryislife: Oh god no I looked awfull. I didn't even gel my hair. Anyway, I gotta go, dinners ready. Ttyl

1dayyoullwork4me: Okay, see you tomorrow! That sounds so weird!

Katyperryislife: ikr! And yea, see you tomorrow!