Chapter 7

Blaine's pov

When it was 7.32 Karofsky came walking into the hallway where we were standing. His locker was in the same hallway as Kurt's. He came walking towards us with two slushies in his hands. Thank god he didn't bring Azimio or the other with him, because we weren't prepared for that. If you thought putting the fish in his gym locker and the pictures in his locker was everything we had planned, then you're wrong. Oh we had more. Just wait and see. So, when we saw Karofsky walking towards us, we started running back into the football team locker room. Luckily we were faster than him and had time to carry out part 2 of our plan. We had this enormous bucket filled with slushie, and might I add it looked absolutely disgusting. We had mixed all the flavours together so it was a brownish mess of wet and revenge. This was probably the oldest trick in the book. We placed the bucket on top of the door, so that when Karofsky would open it and walk through, he'd get slushied. Not just slushied. He'd get destroyed by our monster of all slushies. When the bucket was placed, we ran further into the locker room behind the lockers, so we could see Karofsky get hit, but also quickly run away if he came after us. Then we heard something behind us. We looked around and saw the janitor. He held out his hand and threw us a key.

'Second floor, first door on your left.'

He said with a wink and left. I looked at Kurt confused, but Kurt was staring at the door. I remembered what we were doing here and looked at the door. Just then Karofsky stormed. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to get every single drop of slushie out of the bucket on his head. For a few seconds he just stood there in shock of what had just happened. Kurt and I looked at each other and knew it was time to run. We decided to go to where the janitor had told us. When we opened the door with the key he had given us, we saw stairs going up. We walked the stairs and opened another door we were suddenly standing on the roof. We locked the door behind us and started laughing. Completely out of breath I let myself sink onto the floor and I lied down, still laughing. I took Kurt's hand and pulled him to lie next to me. Still holding hands we were just laying there laughing.

'I can't believe we just stood up to Karofsky.'

Kurt giggled. My god, can he be any more adorable.

'I know right! We'll have to clean what's left over from the slushie on the floor later though.'

'Worth it.'

Kurt said.

'We should celebrate.'

I said.

'How about we go to scandals tonight?'

I suggested.

'The gay bar?

Kurt said, raising one eyebrow. I found it so sexy when he did that.

'Yeah, why not. I know someone who works there, so he could sneak us in through the back.'

'Sure.'

Kurt said and smiled. I smiled back. Then I was suddenly pulled out of staring at Kurt by the bell. We stood up and got to class without seeing Karofsky. He was probably still in the bathroom trying to get the slushie out of his eyes. He probably had to change his clothes, but then he'd stink like a rotten dead fish. He'd be so mad at us. But it was so worth it.