Chapter 2

Blaine's pov

The next morning I decided I wanted to look good. I mean, if Kurt had the confidence to dress the way he wants, then I did to. I put on tighter jeans, they were still black but it was a start. I wore a black shirt with a red bowtie. I looked at myself in the mirror and for the first time in a while, I thought I looked good. Yesterday was crazy, who would've thought that the one who always seemed to be so far away turned out to got to the same school?! I was really looking forward to going to school and seeing Kurt again. When I arrived at school I went to where I remembered his locker was and I saw him standing there. For a minute I just stood there staring at him, he hadn't noticed me yet. After a while I walked up to him.

Kurt's pov

Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around me from behind. 'Hey Kurt'. He says. I blush lightly and turn around. 'Hi Blaine' I say and give him a smile. 'That was quite a surprise'.'Yeah, sorry about that but I've just been wanting to do that for a while. You have no idea how much you mean to me.' He looks me right in the eyes when he says that. 'It's okay, you don't have to apologise. I was just surprised that's all. ' I said with a smile. 'Let's go to class'. When we were walking down the hall he suddenly took my hand. He was a bit touchy but I didn't mind at all. It was adorable. 

Blaine's pov

When we were walking down the hall I decided to take his hand. Now that I had found him I wanted to keep him close. We had our first class together, we sat next to each other and waited for the teacher to arrive in silence. About half an hour into the lecture there suddenly was a note on my desk, I read it and smiled. 'Is it me or is this teacher really boring.... Btw, I'm really liking that bowtie'. I wrote back. 'Thanks, and yea, I'm having trouble staying awake...' And I added a little drawing of the teacher, which looked hilarious because I can't draw for shit. I quietly passed him the note. Kurt opened it and started laughing, loud. 'Kurt would you mind sharing what's so funny?' The teacher said. I decided to defend Kurt. 'I'm sorry sir, It's my fault'. I said. 'Detention for both of you for today. Next time it will be a week. Now you two can go to the principal's office'.

Kurt's pov

I'd never gotton detention before, my dad's gonna be pissed. We got up and walked out of the classroom. In the hallway Blaine said ' I'm really sorry Kurt'. 'Don't be, thanks for getting detention with me. By the way, you really can't draw'. I said while still grinning. When we got to the principal's office, there was no one there. So we just decided to go to the cafeteria and just start lunch break a little earlier.

Author's note
Heey, I really want to add a character to the story who isn't in glee. I created this character myself. Would you guys mind if i added someone? Or do you just want this to be glee characters only? Please let me know what you think! Also, this is my very first fanfic, and I'm not english so sorry if my grammar isn't perfect. Thanks for reading so far!