Chapter 9

Blaine's pov

'Okay dad, I love you too. Bye.'

He hung up.

'We should probably get going.'

Kurt said and stood up. He reached out his hand for me to help me get up. Did he think he could get away with it that easily? We almost kissed! That means he likes me too, so I'm not going to let him just brush it off and pretend like nothing happened. I took his hand and pulled him down. He fell on top of me, with his hand on my chest and the other still in my hand. His face was right next to mine and I gave him a quick peck on the cheeck. He turned his face to look at me and turned completely red. I smirked at him and he stood up. I stood up too and we went to go to scandals. The drive there was very awkward... I guess what I did was kind of unexpected.

Kurt's pov

We had so much fun at scandals that night. We danced together and even did some karaoke. I was designated driver so didn't have any alcohol, Blaine got a little tipsy though. It was adorable, he got even more touchy and started telling me all these random facts like 'Did you know porcupines float in water?' and 'Did you know all swans in England are property of the Queen?'. I'd be completely weirded out if I didn't know it was a hobby of his to know these random and useless facts. I think it's adorable. I decided to film him with my phone for a few minutes. This would be funny to watch when he's sober again. 

Blaine's pov

'I'm gonna go to the bathroom, don't go anywhere okay?'

I heard Kurt say. Everything was kind of blurry. Kurt and I danced for a while to teenage dream by Katy Perry.

'THIS IS MY JAM!!'

I yelled, this song is amazing and everyone should know that. I grabbed Kurt by his waist and kissed him. For real this time, not just a peck on the cheeck. He tasted like alcohol, but he didn't drink any right? It was probably just from my own mouth. I pulled away and said:

'I love you, Kurt'.

'My name's Sebastian but I'll take it.'

The guy I just kissed said and smiled at me. It was like my whole world came crushing down and I was pulled back to reality. I pushed him away and saw Kurt run outside from the corner of my eye. I obviously upset him. How could I be this stupid! 

Kurt's pov

When I exited the bathroom I saw Blaine making out with some random guy. It felt like my insides were made of glass and they all shattered at once. My eyes started burning and tears started coming out like a waterfall. I started running but my feet felt like they were made of concrete. I ran and ran and ran. I heard someone behind me call my name a few times. Blaine of course. Well he's the last person I want to see right now. I ran behind a building and collapsed on the ground. I had no idea where I was, but that was my last concern. I cried my eyes out. How could Blaine be so cruel?! First he leads me on and gives me a kiss on the cheeck, then he goes and kiss some random guy! I never want to see him again. Ever. He broke my heart.

Just then I heard a car honk and I looked up. On the road in front of me stood a little girl, a car coming towards her honking. The girl just stood there frozen. I got up en jumped in front of the girl. Everything went dark.

Blaine's pov

I ran after Kurt and shouted his name a few times. He just kept running. I lost him after he turned a corner. But soon I found him running towards the road. I shifted my eyes and saw a car coming towards a little girl standing in the middle of the road. The car was not slowing down. Then I saw my world come crashing done in front of my very eyes. Kurt jumped in front of the girl and took the full hit of the car. I completely froze. There were all these people shouting and circling around them, then a few minutes later an amublance. 

--------------------------------------------

So... That happened.

Don't worry though, Kurt will live ;)

Tell me what you think in the comments! And don't forget to vote ;o

I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Btw, if there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask!