13

𖦹 ° . 13: The Date

 ⋆♡13: The Date

𖦹 ° .

~Here it was.

Y/Ns first official date with a boy who's nothing but sweet to her.

The two held hands as they were walking around the park, trying to find the most perfect spot to picnic.

Upon finding one, Sugawara set everything down and put a pillow where Y/N was gonna sit so the hard ground doesn't make her uncomfortable.

Y/N had packed mini sandwiches, a container with mini cakes she baked, another container with chocolate covered strawberries and a giant bottle of fruit punch along with 2 cups.

Sugawara thought everything was so cute.

"I hope this will be filling enough. If not, we can always get more food later." She suggested while reaching a strawberry towards him, trying to feed him one.

He smiled, "This is perfect." He told her before taking a bite from the sweet treat she offered.

And he was right.

Since it was mostly sweet things, it did fill them up rather quickly.

He ate most of what she baked because he thought they were really good which made her feel good.

And when they were done, they packed everything back up and put it back into the trunk of his car, getting ready to head to their next destination.

As he drove, she could see his fingers tapping against the wheel, as if signaling he was still nervous.

Because he was. He wanted her first ever date to be perfect even if he wasn't the one that planned it. He wants her to be happy and have fun.

She grabbed his hand and put it in her lap as she held onto it, smiling at him and letting him know she was having a great time.

They arrived to the town just in time for them to watch the parade part of the festival to pass by.

The dancers were dressed gorgeously and the bands were incredible.

And from the town, they made their way to the beach for the carnival, which wasn't too far from where they were.

"Do you enjoy roller coasters Y/N?" He asked her since there was a bunch.