01

𑁍-''-𐦍01: Just The Beginning

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍01: Just The Beginning

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Love.

It was something Y/N has dreamt, read, and seen about in movies and books for most of her life.

It was always that type of love where it was almost always an immediate feeling that they were destined to be together.

The feelings that were described and shown.

She desperately yearned for it.

During her second year of high school, one of her classmates had asked to speak to her in private.

He was so handsome. Tall. Chocolate brown hair.

Someone a whole lot of girls had a crush on.

He had asked her if she could help him with studying since he needed good grades to continue his club and she was good at her studies.

But the whole time he was talking to her, his eyes kept shifting to her chest and trailed down her body a few times, getting a good look at her figure.

Blushing at his attention, she immediately agreed and gave him her address so that they could study after school.

She thought, maybe this was it.

Maybe this was her part of the story where she found the one.

When he went over, he began to toss compliments at her, telling her how smart and pretty she was.

It kept going until,

she let him take her clothes off.

She let this boy who she barely knew take her virginity because he was flattering her, keeping her happy.

But after that happened, he became cold and a bit distant.

When she tried to talk to him at school, he would brush her to the side but always called her over when he wanted to use her body again.

And there she was, running to him.

Sometimes when they had their "breaks" and he caught some guy trying to get their hands on her, he'd reel her back in, making it impossible for any guy to get to her.

He decided that he might as well just keep using her since she did whatever he told her to do and it was convenient for him since she did help relieve stress.

Eventually she confessed that she loved him.

He never said it back.

She tried bringing up the topic on going becoming a real couple.

He always pushed it aside.

That went on the rest of the year, even after her parents told her that they were moving and she would be going to a different school during her third year.

She didn't tell the boy she loved.

But the closer the day came for her to leave came, the more she felt like she had no choice.

Y/N slipped her shirt over her head waiting a second before facing him, "Can I ask you something?"

"I guess."

"Was this going to continue? During our third year?"

He shrugged, "Maybe."

She took his hand in hers, "I need to tell you something but I need some reassurance."

"Y/N I can't give you reassurance if you don't tell me what you're talking about first. Oh god you're not pregnant are you?"

"What? No."

"Then what is it?"

Her eyes stared at her hands holding his for a second, "I want to be your girlfriend. Officially. We've done enough fooling around to show you I mean it. And I want this to be a sure thing because I'm moving, Oikawa. I'm not going to be at Aoba Joshai for our third year. I want to be assured that you won't-"

"Wait. Wait what? You're moving?" Oikawa interrupted, "Y/N, I'm not going to continue doing this with you if you're leaving. There'd be no point."

Her heart sunk,

"But.. But we've been together for months.. You chose me! You-"

He sighed, "Y/N, this was easy and convenient. You moving away doesn't make this easy or convenient anymore. I think we both knew this wasn't a forever thing."

Tears swelled in her eyes, "We? Oikawa, I love you. Did you never had any intentions on actually dating me? You don't love me?"

"No. But I had to keep you happy and in love with me enough for you to help me with my homework."

"Oh.. oh god.."

He quickly gathered up her things to leave but he stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"Home! To pack!" She yelled at him.

"But we didn't get to my homework yet!"

"Oh go fuck yourself you asshole!"

She removed herself from his grasp and left his home.

The second she returned to hers, she burst into a pool of tears.

She thought that maybe there would be a chance for them. She didn't mind the thought of driving or taking the bus to see him. She was ready to make this work.

But then again, she should've saw the signs.

There were all there afterall.

She just wanted to believe that this was going to have a happy ending.

She'd have a great story to tell if her first love ended up being her last as well.

But, he wasn't.

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍