02

𑁍-''-𐦍02: First Day

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍02: First Day

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "You know, you really didn't have to beg your parents to let you transfer to Karasuno with me. That's kind of a long bus ride." Y/N told her best friend as they walked through the gates of their new school.

Nye smiled, "Well there was absolutely no way I was going to coast through my third without you! And you'd be lost without me so we need each other. And besides, I really don't think we should be apart because of your break up with Oikawa."

"It wasnt a breakup if we were never really together."

"Same difference."

The bell rang and the girls looked at each other. They still had to find the principles office to get their schedules.

After roaming around the school for about 10 minutes, they finally reached where they needed to be.

Before Nye could knock, the door swung open, revealing, what they assumed, the principal.

He gave the girls a polite smile, "Welcome to Karasuno! You ladies are L/N Y/N and Shizu Nye, right?" They nodded, "Perfect! Follow me inside!"

The followed him through the teachers lounge and into a smaller room which was his office.

Inside, 2 other students were already waiting.

One was a boy with silver hair.

The other, a girl with blonde hair that had pink dyed tips.

The four stared at each other as the principal sat down, "L/N, Shizu, this is Sugawara Koushi and Jen Kia. They will be your guides for your first week here. Any questions or concerns you have, you ask them, yes?"

"Yes sir."

"Perfect! L/N, here's your schedule. Sugawara, I trust you got it from here?"

The boy flashed a bright smile, "Of course!"

"Thank you. And Shizu, here's your schedule and Ms. Jen will be your guide. Now, I've written you all late slips so your teachers don't get upset. That's all, off you go!"

The four left the room and lounge and stood in the hallway for a second before Nye and her guide awkwardly began to walk away, heading to their class.

The principal had paired them based off which were in the same class.

Y/N looked up at the boy and when he looked at her, she awkwardly smiled, "Is he always so..."

He nervously laughed, "Yeah. I thought he was going to give you a bit more information but i guess that's up to me! Like he said inside, my names Sugawara but feel free to just call me Suga!"

"I'm Y/N."

"Well, Y/N, based off your schedule looks like we have the same classes, cmon!"

They began to walk and he opened his mouth again, "So, do you want to do any activities here? Or club maybe?"

"Hmm I'm not sure. I hadn't really thought about it."

"Well what did you do at your old school?"

"I was a cheerleader." She informed him, "I was supposed to be captain this year but I had to move so.."

"Ah.. well, if it makes you feel any better, I have a friend who's girlfriend is on the team and they're looking for a captain since their captain got kicked off."

Her eyebrow rose, "Why don't they just choose amongst themselves?"

"Well, because of that, the coach is redoing tryouts to find another captain! You should definitely try out if you loved cheerleading!"

His positive energy and calming aura made her smile.

And this guy was really cute too.

"Yeah maybe. So, who's that girl Nye left with?"

"Kia! That's the friends cheerleader girlfriend I was just talking about. She's super nice and she loves cheer with her whole heart."

"I see. So, why doesn't she become captain?"

"She doesn't want the pressure and responsibility." Sugawara laughed, "Was your friend a cheerleader too?"

"Yeah! We both were. But I think I liked it more than her. She only joined because I did. What about you? Are you in any clubs or sports?"

"I am! I'm on the volleyball team! I landed the role of vice captain. Not as impressing as you Ms. Captain but close enough, right?"

Y/N let out a small laugh, "Definitely. But since I was never really captain, I think that automatically makes you better than me."

Stopping in front of a class, he turned and faced her, "This is us. Like the principal said, if you have any questions or need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be here for whatever you need and to make sure your first day and week aren't complete crap."

"Got it. Thank you, Sugawara!"

"You're welcome, now in we go!"

𑁍-''-𐦍