10

𖦹 ° . 10: Kias Smarter Than She Looks

 ⋆♡10: Kias Smarter Than She Looks

𖦹 ° .

~ "You know.." Kia started as she leaned up against Nyes locker, "Suga and Y/N would make a pretty good couple, don't you think?"

Nyes eyebrow rose, "What makes you say that?"

The cheerleader pointed her finger and Nye turned around, seeing Sugawara poking at Y/N as if he were teasing her, making Y/N laugh.

"Suga seems to like her. I've known him for a while so I can tell.  And after his last relationship, I'd like to see him happy and in love again." Kia finished.

"What happened in his last relationship?"

"Well, he gave his all, he treated her right and loved her good but, I suppose it wasn't enough if she went out and cheated on him."

Nye blinked.

Someone as nice as Sugawara got cheated on?

It almost reminded her of Y/N.

But still, she scoffed, "Sugawara isn't Y/Ns type. I would know because i've known her for a while. So don't even think about trying to get them together."

Kia frowned, "You know, you say you don't like her and yet you're acting like this the second I state my opinion about her and a boy. You don't have to hide from me you know."

Nye slammed her locker shut, taking in a deep breath, "I'm not hiding anything. She's my best friend, don't get it twisted. I think she deserves the world."

"Suga is the world! He's the most amazing person I've ever met. Well, aside from Addie. Look! Y/N and Suga have both had shit luck at love. Maybe they should be together. Look at them!"

The two girls looked at the other two once more. They could see how bright their faces are when they talk to one another.

Y/N hadn't said anything about having feelings for this setter so Nye wasnt sure what to think.

But, Kia may be right in suggesting that Sugawara may have some feelings for Y/N.

Kia definitely was smarter than she looks.

Or at least,

when it came to the love department.

Kia loved love more than anything. The entire concept and idea of it was so interesting to her.

"Here, cmon." She whispered.

Kia left Nyes side and walked up to their friends, "Hi! Good morning!"

"Oh, hey Kia! Is Addie feeling any better today? I know she was feeling a bit off yesterday." Sugawara asked.

"Oh, she's at home sick, it did get a bit worse. I was gonna visit her after schools out. But anywho! What're we teasing Y/N about?"

Sugawara laughed and looked at Y/N, "Sweet Y/N here thinks a guy from another school is cute. Where'd you say he was from again?"

"Hey! I didn't mean anything serious about it! It was just from the glance!" Y/N defended herself, her face red.

Nye sighed, "Y/N, have you not learned from the last 3 guys you've been with? Maybe you should give it a rest."

"Hey." Y/N softly warned, now feeling a bit embarrassed that it was brought up in front Sugawara since he didn't know about the Oikawa or Osuke.

And it did not go unnoticed, "3? You were with someone else?" He questioned.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He gave her a warm smile, "Well, it doesn't really matter who we've been with. Only who we'll end up with. My future wife could have 100 ex boyfriends and I wouldn't care. At the end of the day, she's with me."

Y/N and Kias eyes sparkled at his comforting words while Nye rolled her eyes.

Kia linked her arm around Y/Ns, "Oh! Since my precious girl is sick, I was wondering if you could excuse me from practice today? And then I promise I'll work extra hard next. Please?"

Y/N laughed, "Sure. Tell Addie I hope she feels better."

"Thank you! I totally will. And also I need your help with some homework questions. Nye said you're good with english so follow me miss!"

"Wait- Kia!"

Kia dragged Y/N away so she could help her get her work done before her class started since she really couldn't afford to fail.

Nye crossed her arms and looked at the sweet boy she was left with, "You like her, don't you?"

"Hm? Who?"

"Y/N. You like her."

Blush spread across his cheeks as he smiled, "She's cool. I'm not sure if I'm quite there yet but I definitely can feel-"

"Well don't. Y/Ns been hurt enough lately. She doesn't need someone like you acting all sweet until you turn out like shit just like everyone else. Just do her a favor and don't like her. You're not worth it."

Before he could say anything, Nye walked off, going to join the other two girls.

"Talk about harsh..." He whispered to himself.

𖦹 ° .