~06~

𑁍-''-𐦍06: Very Red

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍06: Very Red

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Because of her last situationship,

Y/N had just been waiting for Mino to do something wrong.

And of course Nye did tell her what Sugawara had said so she was especially waiting for something bad to happen.

But in the 2 weeks that they've been talking, he's been really nice to her so she figured maybe his intentions really were pure.

They were in his room as they were making out, her sitting on his lap, when he pulled back from it,

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"Nothing! I'm just so proud of you for trying out for the cheer team! I'm sure you'll get that captain spot!"

"I don't think so. I stumbled when I was almost done with my routine. But at least I tried."

He hummed, "You know, you're actually the prettiest girl I've ever been with." He told her.

Her face turned red, "Really?"

He nodded, "And you're super sweet to me. Why are you so nice?"

She shrugged, "I don't know... Does being mean get you anywhere?"

"Obviously not."

"Then there's no reason I should be mean. Especially to someone who's nice to me."

Mino smiled, "I guess so. But you know, I was thinking and.... maybe we should take our relationship to the next level."

Ah.. there it was.

She blinked at him, "Next level?"

"Yeah! Like maybe you can just take your top off. You know something like that! Or maybe you can... you know.."

Obviously Y/N knew what he was implying.

She thought it was a bit odd considering she barely knew two things about him. And he had never bothered to ask her about herself.

But because she was beginning to really like him, she also thought that maybe giving him what he wanted wouldn't be so bad.

Her hands hesitated a bit before gripping the bottom of her top and slipping it off.