07

𑁍-''-𐦍07: Saving Her

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍07: Saving Her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𑁍-''-𐦍

~All throughout class, Sugawara kept staring at Y/N.

She was probably excited to hang out with Mino after school, not knowing what hell he was going to spring out on her.

When lunch period came, he was going to tell her everything he heard but by the time he got up from his desk, she was gone.

And he didn't find her anywhere afterward so she probably went off campus to get food.

The time for school to end came and she was gone again.

Man she's fast.

By the time he rushed to the courtyard, he saw Y/N slip her hand into Minos, about to make their way to her home.

"Y/N!"

She turned around and saw the setter, "Oh, hi Suga. Don't you have practice?"

"Yes but I'm gonna skip. I need your help with something. Like now. It's important."

She looked at Mino who only gave her a smile as he let go of her hand, "It's okay. I'll wait."

"Oh don't!" Sugawara told him, "It's gonna take a while so you should just go home."

"I really don't mind waiting."

"Tell him to go home." Sugawara faintly whispered to Y/N the second she was right next to him.

She blinked at him before looked at Mino, "Just go. I'll come by when I'm done, yeah?"

"Uh sure then. See you later I guess."

He walked off and Y/N turned to Sugawara, "What is it?"

"Oh it's nothing. He's just a douchebag. You can't see him anymore."

"Can I know why?"

"Because if you went home with him, he was going to manipulate you into having sex with him while he recorded so he can show it to his friends to prove something. And then ghost you after you gave it up."

Her lips pressed into a thin line, "Oh."

He sighed, "I'm so sorry Y/N. I should've told you what I heard about him sooner but Nye said he hasn't done anything wrong but when I heard him say that I felt so angry and I couldn't let him do this to you."

She opened her mouth to say something but Kia came up to them, squealing with excitement, "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! There you are! I've been looking for you?"

"What?"

Kia shoved a paper in her face, "Sheet is up! Welcome to the team captain!"

Y/N grabbed the paper and scanned through until she found her name, the word "captain" next to it.

"I did it... I did it!"

The two girls hugged and Y/N was so happy she let go of Kia and jumped at Sugawara, giving him a big hug and his face turned red.

She didn't even care about Mino anymore at the moment.

She let go of him, "Oh god where's Nye!? I have to tell her!"

"Oh she's with my girlfriend! Cmon! You can finally meet the love of my life!

They were rushing their way to her but Y/N stopped, going up to Sugawara again, "Thank you. For Mino and for supporting me with this whole cheer thing. It means a lot."

She reached up and placed a kiss on his cheek before rushing off again.

The silver haired boy stood there for another minute, as his fingers traced where she kissed.

Man, this girl is something.

As the girls were walking up to Nye and Kias girl, Y/N immediately noticed how different Kia was from her girlfriend.

Kia's a cheerleader with blonde and pink hair. Shes always smiling and overall has a pretty bubbly personality.

Her girlfriend had long black hair and a plain expression sitting on her face as Nye talked to her. And she was a bit tall too.

Plus, Y/N swore she could see a tattoo on her hand.

But, she was really pretty.

Y/N hoped she wasn't as scary as she looked.

"Nye! Y/N made the cheer team! She's captain!" Kia yelled, "Oh, Y/N, this is my girlfriend, Addie. Addie, my beautiful girl, this is Y/N!"

Addie's eyes shifted to Y/N which made her freeze.

What an intense stare.

But, Addie gave her a small smile, "Hi. Kia's told me you're really good at cheerleading."

Y/N nervously laughed, "Uh sure I guess. I like it and I think it's really fun."

"Cool. I was a cheerleader in middle school. But i got kicked out."

"Really? Why?"

"I beat up two of the girls on my team."

"Oh. Wow..."

"Anyways, Kia, ready to go home?" Addie asked her girlfriend.

"Oh! I left something in my class! Come with me!"

Kia grabbed Addie's arm and they ran to Kia's class to get whatever she left.

Y/N and Nye looked at each other as Y/N gave her a soft smile, "Are you still upset with me?"

"That depends. Are you still gonna see Mino?"

She shook her head, "I'm gonna delete his number right now watch."

The newly made captain took her phone out and deleted the assholes number in front of her best friend.

Nye sighed, "I'm sorry, Y/N. Maybe the next one will be someone whose heart is in pure."

"Well, when you meet them, let me know."

𑁍-''-𐦍