Fight

(Alex and maxy are together now...so ya)

Maxy pov:

Today, I woke up late for school....I took a shower and everything and went to school, but everyone was crowded in one area...I was curious so I pushed my way to the front..... what I saw...was Alex and Sonic fighting.... Alex was blocking Sonic's punches mostly....

/////////////////////////////

Alex POV:

Sonic was pulled away from me and I was met with maxy, she helped me to the nurse...my stomach was bruised up from the punches Sonic gave me....I had a bucket with me and I threw up in it...it was mixed with blood.....

Maxy: honey! What happened!

Alex: well... what I can remember....

Flashback in the morning

I was in my locker...I was here early but I didn't see you....I was confused and curious so I called you until.... Sonic came behind me...

Sonic: why are you calling her?....

Alex: so she can come over to school Sonic, plus I'm worried about her?

Sonic: well you should probably stop calling her.... because we secretly started dating ~ maybe she likes me more than you~ and maybe she'll stop texting you....

Alex: tch, like she'll ever like a play boy like you.... You're not even good for her....

Sonic: tch, and how do you know?....

Alex: because me and her went out on plenty of dates, you'll just use her...

Sonic: I won't...

Alex: abuse her...

Sonic: shut it twat...

Alex: and maybe.... just.. maybe... Leave her...

Sonic: I'm better than that! I'm better than you'll ever be!

Alex: so then prove it hedgehog....

And we started fighting... We tuffeld around and then punches were being thrown... He mostly got the hits but he started punching me in the stomach which really got me now....

Present

Alex: and that's it...

Maxy: oh my God....

Alex: but overall I'm fine...

Maxy: honey.... Your throw-up has a bit of blood in it.... you're not!

Alex: I am-

I threw up more and more blood came out...i sigh and agreed with maxy...we signed out of school and got our stuff, she took me to the hospital... I got checked out and everything was fine, just need to relax, so maxy walked me to her house and I took a shower and washed my mouth....

I layed down next to her...she was warm....I kissed her with my tongue...we stop after a few minutes and she sticked out her tongue...

Maxy: ewww! Alex! You just threw up!!!

Alex: so?

Maxy: germs!

Alex: I still love you ~

Maxy: shut up...

Alex: hehehe...

We chuckled and went to sleep together in bed..... sharing echothers warmth.....

/////////////////////////////

Jan POV:

I watched as maxy and Alex walked away from school, maxy texted me they went to the hospital, everything was surprisingly good....I thanked Chaos and got ready for the day.... everything was fine but after 3 classes... another fight happened....it was random mobians fighting....I just skipped school that day and met my girlfriend.... Jessica, we slept in bed and relaxed......

/////////////////////////////

The end! Sorry if it's short