Jealous

Maxy's pov:

Sonic looked like he was gonna pounce on her.... that ticked him off....

Sonic: excuse me?....

Alex: OR! Better yet.... hehehe... you're jealous...

Sonic: jealous of what?...you dog....

Alex: about me and Maxy, maxy spending more time with me then...

She pressed a finger on him....

Alex: you

And that was it... Sonic jumped on her and started fighting her, she was winning, I tried to stop it but I was weak...., I got off the bed and tried to stop them but I fell off the bed....I whined in pain... that got their attention, Alex was the first to help while Sonic was rubbing his cheek.... and growling at her until the doctor came in...

Doctor: OH MY! Maxy! You have to stay in your bed!

Maxy: I'm sorry....I had to get up because....nevermind...

Doctor: ok...come on, let's get you on the bed

She helped me on the bed and put me to sleep, I didn't remember anything after that.....

Alex pov:

I left after Sonic left....I was going to school, it was lunchtime now....as I got to my table, I told Jan and Jessica who's now a couple.... what happened....

Jan: you fought Sonic!?

Alex: ya...I think he's jealous of me...you know... spending time with Maxy....

Jessica: psh.... Be prepared for the worst then, probably, idk.....

Alex: hehehe....

Lunch was over, I went to my next class and finished up the day, when I finished up school, I raced to the hospital and asked for Maxy, they allowed me to see her....

I sat next next to her, I made sure she's okay, she nuzzled me and i chuckled...

Maxy: hehehe...mh...I missed you...

Alex: I missed you too.... when you get out of here.... I'm gonna take you out... somewhere special...

Maxy: aww, thank you... don't worry... I'm gonna leave out here soon, like....in two days....

Alex: hehehe, well, can't wait...

I talked to her until the middle of the night, I said good bye and went home, I slept when I got home....I dreamed, dreamed of me and Maxy being together.... maybe I'll ask her out....

/////////////////////////////

After two days

Maxy pov:

I walked out of the hospital and hugged Alex and she hugged me back....

Alex: I'm happy you're okay now!

Maxy: ya...I'm happy I'm okay....

Alex: remember what I said? I'll take you out nice?

Maxy: I remember... hehehe... where we going?...

Alex: oh! Don't worry! You'll see... come!

I followed Alex and we went to a nice restaurant....I blushed, she let me in and It was nice! The food smelt good, and I couldn't resist! We sat down and ordered food, we were talking...

Alex: so, what do you want to do after this?

Maxy: shopping....

Alex: ok..we can go shopping...umm, wanna go somewhere else after?...

Maxy: the park?...

Alex: sure! That's our day planned!

Maxy: yay!

After our food came, we ate and paid, we went shopping and then went to the park....

Alex: wasn't this nice?

Maxy: ya...

Alex: well... let's go home? Shall we?....

Maxy: sure....

We started walking home until Alex said something that really made me alert... with Sonic now....

Alex: Sonic likes you.... that's why he's being weird with me and you.... sorry for just bringing that up....

Maxy: it's fine....j-just... let's go home.....

Alex: ya.... after all....

It's just jealousy....

/////////////////////////////

The end of this chapter!