Failed

Third person pov:

Maxy's body was covered in blood.....the whip coming down on her One more time before she passed out, Scourge sucked his teeth....

Scourge: man! It was just getting to the good part! Ughhhhh! Well, never mind.... this bitch is weak anyways.... I'm just gonna watch something to waist time....

And he left, leaving Maxy there bleeding from every where, her muzzle stained with her own blood.....

Meanwhile, The police had the Sonic team involved in the search.... Hilda, Maxy's Mom was getting comforted by her friends.... Alex was crying a little bit and was mad....she was softly crying in the corner....

Alex pov:

Why....why her....why did she have to get kidnapped...I was mad... while the police were talking to the Sonic team, I went on my own search, I invited Jessica and Jan into this search, we started were Maxy was last seen....her bed room...

Jan: there's a bit of blood on her window....

Jessica: *looks out the window* ya...it leads into the woods....

Alex: well let's go! That's one idea! We will be ahead of the police!

And we told Hilda, Maxy's Mom and she thanked us as well and let us investigate, the blood trail lead to a abandoned town but the worst thing is....it was huge, a lot of stores, house's etc! We tried but we only got a bit though of the town, like 7 to 10 House's, we went back home after seeing a wild dog, we just decided to go home and deal with it tomorrow....

Maxy pov:

I heard walking above me, Scourge was asleep but it was from outside and I heard familiar voices! My friends! But...they were leaving... and I heard barking....they left...I screamed but forgot my mouth was taped up...so I couldn't scream loud enough...I cried and cried and slept until tomorrow....

/////////////////////////////

A few days later

Alex pov:

The police and The team didn't find anything! They couldn't do shit! We found a possible place were Maxy is an they can't find shit!

So I went back to that abandoned town with a gun...a shot gun and a crowbar.....I broke into any house, everything, until one house got my attention....I heard whipping sounds and muffled screams....I immediately broke in and went to the sound, I saw what pissed me off.....Maxy being hurt by him....I shot him..... He yelped and fell down, holding his arm, I shot his leg and he screamed in pain...I got Maxy out and ran to her house and showed her to her mom, she cried in joy and pain, seeing her daughter like this was painful for her....we sent her to the hospital.... and the News came out, Maxy was found, lucky, the cops and the team didn't take the credit...I did and my friends....the team and cops apologize about not finding her earlier...

I didn't care....I stayed with Maxy in the hospital.... until she woke up....I held her hands and prayed for her to be ok.....

Maxy pov:

I woke up in a hospital....I was saved.....I looked beside me and saw Alex....I whimperd and nuzzled her awake....she woke up and hugged me.....

Alex: I'm so glad you're okay....I was worried about you!

Maxy: I'm fine now! Don't worry....

Alex: how you feeling?....

Maxy: good.... how are you?

Alex: I'm good.... Jan and Jessica should be coming soon....

Maxy: ah.... but, thank you.... for saving me...

Alex: you're welcome-

She was interrupted by someone clearing their throat, it was shadow and Sonic?....why were they here?...I didn't want them here....

Sonic: seems like you two are having "fun"

Alex: why? Jealous?....you failed....failed on saving her....

Sonic: we tried!

Alex: ya! And it was BULLSHIT! AND YOU KNOW IT! You barley found a clue! Me and my friend's had to find her ourselves!

Sonic:ugh! We tried! At least be happy we did!

Alex: but you didn't find any clues!

Sonic: you don't know how hard we tried!

Alex: AND IT WAS SHIT! YOU. DIDN'T. FIND HER! I DID-..... wait....

Sonic: what?....

Alex: are you....mad... that.....

You failed to save her... but I didn't?....

/////////////////////////////

The end! Of this chapter